Chapter 13.

.
Cheyanne
.
We were all still standing in the kitchen when Alex said "let's go watch a movie" "sounds great" Nash replied. They walked ahead leaving hayes and me behind and it was awkward and I said "what movie Alex?" She said "um divergent?" "Yes" hayes and I said simultaneously. He eyed me and walked forward and we sat on the couch and I was forced to sit by hayes.

Hayes said "um wanna hang somewhere else?" Pointing to Nash and Alex making out I said "first of all we are not hanging but sure" he rolled his eyes. We walked up to my room and I kept my distance. He said "it's been awhile since I've been in this room' he said looking around I said nothing and just kept quiet and he said "you could talk back ya know?" "I'm good" I smirked he said "you sure do hold grudges!" I rolled my eyes and said "yepp" picking at my finger nail polish.

He said "look i said I'm sorry" "SORRY? You think sorry would fix this?" He said "I was hoping" I rolled my eyes and leaned back on my bed. He looked around when he pulled something off my shelf and rubbed his finger over it wiping the dust away and then put it back.
.
Hayes
.
I looked at the mean girls movie and smiled to myself remembering when we watched it constantly. She hated me now and honestly I'd hate me too what I did was stupid ? but I didn't want to lose Ashlynn. I walked over to her and sat down and said "so are Mason and you dating or something?" "No" she said I said "oh I just thought" "why are you being nice to me?!" She whispered I said "im a nice guy" she said "no you're not !" I said "whatever" and shrugged my shoulders. Then I heard "Hayes we are leaving come on!" I sighed "bye Chey! See ya around!" And stomped downstairs.
.
.
A/N ; I'm obsessed with this chapter!!! 😍🔥 like omg
What do you think ?