Chapter 36.

- Aaron -

I couldn't believe what I just saw he's cheating on Cheyanne. She's the most amazing girl ever and he's going to lose her. I couldn't help the next thing I did I rushed over there and pushed him back he said "What are you doing?" "I believe the real question is What are you doing?" I shouted he said "You can't blame me Cheyanne is a loser" I got filled with anger and punched him across the face and walked away.

I walked home still pretty angry and went to my room. I have to tell Cheyanne but she won't believe me. I punched the wall not caring if I hurt my hand.

- Cheyanne -

Hayes hasn't been answering I wonder what's going on. I texted "wanna hang?" He said 'I'm busy babe' I replied "k" and shut my phone off. I just watched netflix by myself and then went to sleep.

* beeep beeep *

I got up and got into the shower and then got dressed. Did my hair and makeup then went downstairs. I ate and then Alex drove us to school. We arrived and I saw Hayes had a black eye I said "oh my god what happened?" He said "it's nothing" .

- Aaron -

I walked into school still angry about yesterday afternoon. I walked over to Matt and he said "Where'd you go yesterday? You looked mad!" "I was mad" I said he said "what about?" "It's nothing" he nodded. I saw Hayes hug Cheyanne and anger built up in me again. He's cheating on her and she doesn't deserve that she's the most amazing girl ever .

I went to my 1st class and took my seat. I glared at Hayes ha i gave him a black eye that jerk deserved it. He put his arm around her and smirked at me I turned away .

It was after class and I was at my locker when Matt and Gaby walked up. Matthew said "what's bugging you?" I said "if I tell you you keep your mouth shut got it?" They both nodded. I scratched the back of my head and said "It's Hayes , he's cheating on Cheyanne" Gaby said "Time to kill a boy" and was about to walk away before Matt pulled her back into a hug. He said "We got to tell Chey" "She wouldn't believe us!" Gaby said "we need proof!" I said "yeah but how?" We all discussed a plan.

A/N ; time to kill a boy 😂
Comment what you think 😊