Chapter 15.

Cheyanne

* beep beeep *

My alarm went off and i dragged myself into the shower. I put on a white 'I ❤️ 1d' sweater and black leggings and white vans. I did a messy bun and put in a thick black headband and went downstairs to see SHAWN sitting at the table I screamed and ran to him pulling him into the tightest hug ever. He said "nice to see you Chey!!" I said "I missed you soo much!!" he laughed and then I ate my breakfast. Shawn said "I'll drive you to school today !" "Yaay!" I exclaimed.

I put my dishes in the sink before I went outside to Shawn's car. He drove and I gave him directions and finally we arrived I said "love you Shawn!" "Love you Chey!" And I got out. I walked into the building and saw Mason he hugged me and said "good morning babe" I said "Morning babe" and then he walked me to class. I sat in my 1st period and then the tardy bell rang hayes walked in. He made his way to his seat which was in front of me ( unfortunately ) he turned around and said "when do you want to start the tutoring?" "um tomorrow?" "Sound good." He said and turned around. That class was a breeze because I'm excellent at history. Then the bell rang and I walked out and felt 2 arms wrap around my waist I said "Hey babe" Mason replied "wanna go on a date Friday?" "Sure" ( remember Friday!!) and he said "I'll see you at 6 on Friday" "sounds good" and he kissed my cheek and walked away.

I walked into 2nd period and heard "so you're tutoring hayes?" I nodded at the blonde Barbie doll ( Ashlynn ) standing in front of me and she said "you better not get any ideas , it's just tutoring!" I said "Did you forget I'm dating Mason?" She rolled her eyes and sat down.

---------------------------------------

I was currently in lunch where Mason agreed to sit with me. Lindsey was interrogating him , mainly scaring him. I told him to ignore her she's just an overprotective friend he smiled. Then the bell rang where Mason threw my tray away for me and grabbed my backpack and walked with me to class he kissed my forehead and I walked into class.
-----------------------------

I was in my last class and was doodling away in my algebra journal. Then the bell rang and I walked out and Mason grabbed my hand walking me to the parking lot where I saw Shawn waiting Mason kissed my forehead before i walked away. Shawn said "oooh who's the boy?!" he winked I said "My boyfriend Mason" he said "aww I ship it" I rolled my eyes as he started the car.

A/N ; what is Mason and Cheyanne's ship name ??💖
Also what do you think ?😏
Mason is boyfriend Goals !!🙌😽❤️
I love this chapter soo much ☺️