50│JAILHOUSE ROCK

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

"Tasha, I've noticed that you are emotionless and I want to talk about your deeper emotions."

Natasha hadn't been taking Jake's wrongful imprisonment very well. Well, at least that's what the 99 assumed because she was a stone wall. No one knew what she was thinking or feeling, not even Raymond. Gina had even tried to get a 'reading' on her but that was a dead end.

She acted as if nothing was wrong but everyone could tell, it was in the smaller details though. The way she was much quicker to anger since the hearing. She didn't laugh or smile much, not even when Hitchcock or Scully got hurt. And although she was angrier she wasn't her fiery self anymore.

She hadn't been visiting Jake, not even once. And Charles was hoping that by getting her to talk her feelings out, he'd be able to convince her to go see Jake today. He knew with every visitation day that Natasha missed, Jake got worse and worse. They both needed to see each other. Even if Natasha didn't want to admit it right now.

Natasha arched a brow at Charles. "I talk about my feelings all the time. Like when I'm mad or hungry or when I have to go to the bathroom. When I want to be alone," She gave him a pointed look.

Of course, Charles didn't get it. "What are you feeling right now?"

Natasha let out an annoyed huff and pursed her lips. "I feel like I should stab someone."

"Stabbing isn't a feeling," He pointed out with a chuckle.

"Fine," She snapped as she pulled a knife out from her desk drawer, "I'm feeling stabby."

Before Charles could say anything else to further aggravate her, Adam rushed over and pulled him away. Plan A had been a bust and he knew he had to get Charles away before he ended up, well, stabbed. He nodded to Amy, letting her know that Plan B was now a go.

Amy, as casually as she could being so nervous, walked over to Natasha's desk. "Hey, Tasha," She giggled awkwardly, mentally yelling at herself for it, "Can I ask you something?"

"As long as you know I have a knife," She said casually, her eyes never leaving her computer.

Amy let out a strained laugh as she took a cautious step back. She looked at Scully pointedly, basically begging him with her eyes to get on with the plan. He'd been distracted by a piece of candy someone dropped on the floor.

"Uh, Amy, there was a mix-up with the delivery for the 'Feed the Homeless' charity night you planned. The vendor dropped all of our frozen seafood at the 74th precinct, but it's closed down now, so it's, like, pounds of shrimp just sitting in the sun. I mean, I'd go and pick it up myself, but I lost the feeling in the bottom of my right foot from a medically critical case of athlete's foot." Scully obviously decided to ignore Amy's glare and go into detail about the lie.