Thank you guys! + Sneak Peak

Wow, I just hopped onto Wattpad to read the latest chapters of this story again so I have ideas for the following chapters until I saw that this book has 1k reads in total.

Wow. Just wow.

I am currently mind-blown on how this book grew so fast! I just started this as a small hobby, I wasnt really expecting alot of people to read my story.

Thank you, all of you for this big achievement that I got today.

Also, I'm currently working on the next few chapters and they will be uploaded tomorrow.

Spoiler Alert:

ALOT of drama coming in the next few chapters. And when I say alot of drama, I MEAN it.

If you want a small sneak peak on one of the next few chapters read the things below:

Armin's POV:

"Why do you always act so tough huh?!" I shouted at Eren with a very angry tone.

"Take them away." Eren 2 said pointing at us.

Mikasa looked like she had mixed emotions about getting taken to jail.

Even if I tried my best to explain Eren 2 wouldn't listen! AGH! I don't even understand him anymore! Why does he have to be so stubborn? The real Eren wasn't even THAT stubborn!

"Let's go." One of the police officers said putting handcuffs on my wrists and then Mikasa's.

This was all my fault..

End of sneak peak c:

I hope this sneak peak will get you excited for the chapters to follow C:

Again, thank you guys so so so much for 1k reads, it really means alot.

Anyways, thanks for reading this book.

Have a nice day/night! C: