Chapter 22: Dorms

Few months time skip to when they are no longer freshmen and now sophomores.

Eren's POV:

Today's the day. Today's the day we can finally get our own dorm rooms. It's a Saturday today, and tomorrow is when classes start. I was able to convince my father to let me stay in a dorm room.

I walk towards the reception area and ask for my dorm room keys.

Once they gave me my dorm room keys I went up to the floor of my dorm and unlocked the door. I saw Mikasa already settling in.

The dorm room was pretty big since it was for two people. There were two sides of the room, there were two bunk bed but instead of a bed under the top bunk it was a desk. There were also two bathrooms on each side of the room.

There was a small kitchen area as well including a fridge, and some counter tops.

"Hello Eren"

"Oh hello"

"I'll be on this side and you can go on the other." Mikasa said pointing to the bunk bed on the opposite side of the room from hers.

"Alright" I said bringing my stuff and putting them in place on my side of the area.

There was also a couch next to the entrance of the door.

Now that I think about it, this place looks like a hotel room. But, y'know, without the television and all. Because we'd have to get that ourselves if we wanted it since it was going to be our dorm room until we graduate.

"Hey Mikasa?"

"Yeah?" Mikasa asked looking at me.

"What type of things do you want to be put in this room?" I asked

"I don't really know.."

"I could buy some more furniture for the room" I suggested

"That's up to you, but if you don't want to, you don't have to." Mikasa said going up the ladder to her bed.

I sat down on the couch and sighed. I opened my phone to check my bank balance.

360,000

Wow I forgot that I get a weekly allowance of 2k. Guess I could buy alot of furniture for the dorm.

Heh, that's lucky that my current father now allows me to use the money from my bank account.

"Mikasa wanna go with me to the furniture store? I have a couple- I mean alot of money we can use to buy some stuff"

"Uh sure" Mikasa replied hopping off of her bed and going to me.

I brought my dorm keys and car keys and walked outside waiting for Mikasa to come out.

Mikasa walked out with a sling bag on her shoulder and shut the door behind her. I'm assuming her phone, wallet, and etc was in there.

I then walked towards the parking lot with Mikasa beside me and then I pressed the unlock button on my car key and my car made a beeping noise.

I went to open the door in the passengers seat for Mikasa and then closed it after she got in.

"Thanks" Mikasa said stepping inside my car.

"No problem" I replied

I then went inside the driver's seat and started the engine, after closing the car door.

Once the engine started I put the car on D and drove out of the parking lot.

I turned on the GPS and stopped at a red light and put the clutch on N.