Finale: Part 1

Author's note: I lost full motivation to continue this story, but I wanted to give you guys an ending you all deserved. I have been improving my writing skills to give you all the best ending chapter to make up for me not finishing this story. Thank you to everyone who reads this story, and now, welcome to the Final Chapter of 'A New Beginning'.

This chapter will take place after Eren and the others have finished college and finally found the leader's lair. Enjoy :)

Third Person POV:

This is it. They finally found the place they worked so hard to find, it took years, but they finally found it. Now they can end this madness, once and for all.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Eren stepped into the grand ballroom, with Mikasa, they were wearing masks and formal attire to fit the occasion.

They were both wearing an earpiece- an 'in ear monitor'. Why, you may ask? Well, you're going to find out.

"Attention everyone! I'd like to make a toast to celebrate our victory!" A decent looking man on the stage said, using a microphone to grab everyone's attention.

"We've finally defeated the devil's of Paradis! And today, we will celebrate this victory. But first, we will show a presentation on how we did just that." The man said, using a remote to open the gigantic screen behind him.

The man stepped back and flipped through the presentation.

"This all started thanks to a machine we found, turns out it was a machine which could transport you through dimensions and into another timeline."

"This machine brought me and a few other officials of Marley into this modern world we're in today. We've spent years figuring out the way this timeline works, and finally we got the hang of it. Though during our years of understanding life in this timeline, we met the reincarnation of no other than Eren Jaeger himself. When we found this out, we've been planning a way to get revenge for all the cruel things that devil has done to us!"

"Throughout those years we've been undergoing attacks on Eren Jaeger and the reincarnations of his comrades to learn more about them. Once we've learned enough, we used the time machine to transport back to our original timeline. We recruited the best Marleyan soldiers and brought back the most well trained soldiers to help us."

"We then threatened a CEO of a major company into giving us their business all the while working for us to help the business thrive. When we didn't need him anymore, we killed him off."

"A year later we've been working on many things to help us battle Eren Jaeger and his comrades using the new technology this modern timeline has to offer."

"When we finally finished finalizing our master plan, we finally put it in action. Now, I'd tell you all how our fight with Eren Jaeger went, but that'd take far too long. So all you have to know, is that we've finally taken out revenge on Paradis and we will execute every last one of them using our newfound technology!"

"I'd like to finish this era by celebrating our victory in this ballroom with all of you. Soon, we will take over this timeline as well with all of your help. Together, we will be victorious! Thank you, and have a good night." The man shouted, finishing off his speech.

The sound of clapping filled the whole ballroom, along with yells from other people.

The man bowed and got off the stage a nd went into a backdoor.

Music started playing, which made a bunch of people stand up and start dancing along to the beat. And ofcourse, to not seem suspicious Eren and Mikasa joined the crowd, keeping an eye out for an opening.

————

As the music started slowing down, the crowd started getting quieter.

Couples started moving into the grand dance floor, dancing slowly along to the beat.

Eren and Mikasa were sitting down by a table which was at the very end of the ballroom. They watched people dance for a while until it was time to eat.

As large amounts of food were served to everyone, the ballroom played relaxing music as the room filled with loud chatter.

—————

"We took out the guards protecting the outside." Armin said through the earpiece.

"Turning off the electricity in 5 minutes" Sasha added.

"Should we move in?" Reiner asked.

"Good evening." A tall figure said, standing in front of Eren and Mikasa's table.

"I couldn't help but notice you guys seeming so gloomy. Plus, I've never seen you guys before. What are your names?" The figure said.

Eren and Mikasa looked at eachother.

"Uhh guys? The electricity is going to get cut in 2 minutes." Connie said through the earpiece.

"Well? What are your names?" The figure asked again, raising his eyebrow.

"You don't recognize me?" Eren asked, standing up.

The man looked at Eren, eye to eye.

The man's eyes widened, stepping back.

"Eren Jaeger.." The man said.

As soon as those words left the man's mouth, the lights turned off. The music stopped, and the sounds of gasps filled the room.

And for a second, there was silence.

"Now." Eren shouted, activating his earpiece.

The sound of doors opening and footsteps echoed through the room.

Gunshots and screaming could be heard throughout the whole room as Eren and Mikasa ran through the screaming crowd and out into the hallways.

They were greeted by Reiner, who handed them night- vision goggles, and guns.

Eren and Mikasa put the night vision goggles on and re-entered the ballroom.

They separated ways, and Eren targeted a specific person standing out from the crowd.

"I'll take on Tybur." Eren said.