Chapter 2: School Fights

Armin's POV:

Once lunch time has arrived I met up with Mikasa at the rooftop. We ate lunch together.

I wanted to ask her if she was the Mikasa I knew, my childhood best friend from a different life. But I couldn't. I wanted to be very sure that it was her before asking because I didn't want to get my hopes up.

In a dream I had a voice told me that all my friends from my past life would be reincarnated into this one.

It was said that they would have the same name. So if that is true the Mikasa I'm eating with right now could be the Mikasa I knew most of my past life.

But ofcourse, worst case scenario, people would name their children after us even if they weren't the real one, because after all, we were famous.

"Are you alright?" Mikasa asked, worriedly.

"O-oh yea I'm fine" I replied.

I didn't even realize that I was staring off into space for a while now. I finished my food and when me and Mikasa were about to leave, Mikasa and I saw 4 students fighting.

It looked like three of them were hanging up against this boy which kind of looked like Eren to me.

Mikasa's POV:

That boy being ganged up on.. he looks a bit like Eren when he was a child.

The boy seemed like a war freak, and Eren definitely was one himself.

*Flashback*

"Hey! Get away from him!" Eren shouted

"Eren!" I shouted, running after him

"Oh look it's the little hero coming to save the day" One of the boys laughed

"Hey! Mikasa's with him! Let's get outta here!" The other one suggested starting to back away.

The three kids ran away in fear.

"Hah! Those three ran away after seeing me" Eren boasted.

"They actually ran away because of Mikasa, Eren." Armin replied.

*End of flashback*

I saw one of them about to punch the boy and so I ran at him and pushed him back.

"Get out of here" I told the boy.

"No! Mind your own business!" The boy shouted back

The boy continues to try and attack the two other guys until I picked one of them up and threw him to the other one leaving both of them unconscious.

Honestly, he was actually pretty heavy. I wasn't as strong as before.

"Hey! I could've handled them! I don't need your help!" The boy said angrily

"So you're saying that having a black eye from fighting them means you could've handled them?" I said, pointing at his eye.

This boy really does remind me of Eren..

Armin's POV:

Mikasa threw one of them against the other one leaving them unconscious.

She has similar traits to the Mikasa I knew in my past life, so there's a high chance she really is her..

One day I need to ask her.. I need to..

But for now, I could probably ask for this boy's name to see if my speculation was correct.

Mikasa's POV:

"Whatever" The boy said to me.

"Don't get into fights next time." I said.

"You're not my mom" Eren replied, rolling his eyes.

"What's your name?" Armin asked.

"It's Eren. Why do you ask?" He answered.

His name is Eren... his name is Eren! Could it be?

I tried to hide my smile, just in case it isn't him.

"Oh, well do you want to be friends?" Armin cheerfully asked the boy.

"Sure.." He said.

Armin's POV:

"My name is Eren." He answered

His name is eren..

That doesn't seem like much of a coincidence at all to me.. and if the Mikasa that's standing next to me right now is the Mikasa I know she is probably in shock right now as well..

"Oh, well do you want to be friends?" I asked, smiling.

"Sure.." He answered, almost grinning.

Mikasa's POV:

"Why're you staring?" Eren turned to me and asked.

"No reason.." I replied.

"Eren, this is Mikasa." Armin said.

"Okay.. Nice to meet you?" Eren said, sounding like he was asking a question.

The bell rang soon after, telling us that lunch was over.

I checked my schedule and it looks like I have science next, Eren and Armin had the same class so we walked to class.

Our teacher introduced herself to us and we started our science lesson.

I was not paying much attention in class because I was busy having flashbacks to when Eren, Armin, and I were kids in our past life.

I couldn't stop thinking of if the Eren and Armin that were in the same class as me now were the Eren and Armin I knew in a different life.

We could be happy again.. We could be free.. without any titans and Eren and I could be together without Ymir's Curse being a problem to us.. we can live a happy peaceful life together.

I was starting to blush a bit thinking of it but then the bell rang. I was dazing off so much I didn't realize 30 minutes has already gone by. I had the next classes without Eren and Armin but we agreed to meet at the school yard after classes.

*Time skip to after class*

Eren POV:

I told them to go to the yard so I could ask them if they really were the Mikasa Ackerman and Armin Arlert. I had a plan up my sleeve if they were, I just needed to act like him.

I walked to our meeting spot behind the school and saw Mikasa and Armin already there. When I got closer and closer I bumped into one of my classmates.

I think she has a crush on me somehow even if it is only the first day..

She walked up to me and asked if I could come with her. I went with her thinking it would only take a short while.

And when I went with her some guys started following us I was ready to attack them.

The men grabbed my classmate's wrist, picked her up and ran.

I tried running after them but then I saw Mikasa and Armin run towards me so I stopped in the middle of my tracks to tell them to wait for me. But then, I wasn't paying attention and a car hit me..

Everything went black and all I could hear were people shouting my name as I became unconscious.