Chapter 29: New Roommate

Eren's POV:

It was finally Monday. It felt like forever but it's Monday.

I took a break from school because of my injury but now I'm back, I'm definitely gonna have alot of homework to do.

I did my usual morning routine and went to class.

As I was walking through the halls, I saw alot of people staring at me. This was more than usual.

They probably were just shocked of the incident that happened a month ago.

I bet those rumors spread like wildfire, like the rumors of Mikasa and I in my car.

I entered my class and sat down on an empty seat in the back.

The teacher came in with a cup of coffee in his hands as well as a stack of papers in his other hand.

"Alright brats, the principal wanted every teacher to announce this to the students." Mr. Ackerman said, placing the stack of papers and cup of coffee neatly on his desk.

"Basically, the principal and the administration team wants to make the security better and one of the things they decided was to rearrange dorms." Mr. Ackerman explained.

"So, the dorms will now be separated. Boys will be with boys and girls would be with girls. So if you're roommates with someone that doesn't have the same gender as you, expect you or your roommate to move out soon."

"Now, on to the lesson."

I don't really understand how separating the dorms would help make the security better, but I can't do much about it anyways.

--

After classes were done, I went to Armin and Mark's dorm to ask them if they got the news.

I knocked on the door twice and waited for a response.

The door opened shortly after.

"Hello, father." Mark greeted.

"What do you need?"

"Well, have you heard about the new dorm separating system?" I asked

"Yes I did, actually." Mark said, motioning me to come inside.

I stepped inside and sat beside Mark on their couch.

"That means Mikasa would be transferred into a new dorm, since this floor will become the boys dorm." I continued

"Yea"

"Then how will your plan work out?" I asked

"Huh?" Mark said, confused

"Didn't you say that for your plan to work, Mikasa and I had to share a dorm?" I said, confused

"Ah, yes, it already worked." Mark replied.

"What? When?"

"Didn't you two already start dating?" Mark asked

"Uh.. yea?" I replied, making it sound more of a question than a statement.

"Then there you go! You guys in the future told me you guys started dating after being transferred into the same dorm, so I had to make that happen." Mark explained.

"Oh alright then.. I wonder who my new roommate would be" I said

"Oh by the way, where's Armin?" I asked

"Oh he said he was going to the park to get some fresh air before he had to go to his evening classes that start at 4:30." Mark said, as I nodded my head, indicating that I understood.