Chapter 36: Flashbacks?

10k total reads special. Thank you guys so much for this milestone :)

Eren's POV:

I woke up, and stepped down the ladder.

I opened my phone to check the time when I saw a message from Mark.

Mark sent at 6:20 am: Father? Sorry to disturb you but.. do you remember killing someone with the name 'Willy Tybur'?

Willy Tybur. One of the many people I've killed during the time I attacked Marley.

That man had great influence over Marleyan politics. He was declaring war on Paradis.

Do I regret killing him though? No. No I don't. He influenced people to hate us.

Therefore I do not regret murdering him.

Eren sent at 6:26 am: Why do you ask?

Mark sent at 6:27 am: Well.. I did some research.. and it said one of the people you've killed in your past life was a man named Willy Tybur. The website said Willy Tybur was well known in 'marley' and he has long blonde hair.

Eren sent at 6:28 am: Yes, I did kill someone named that but why do you ask?

Mark sent at 6:30 am: I remember seeing a man with long blonde hair at the place I was taken to when I was kidnapped. Everyone there also referred to him as sir.

Mark sent at 6:30 am: I know that there are probably a bunch of people with blonde long hair which you killed but this man, if the description on the website is true, he's the only person who you killed which was powerful, has blonde hair, and would possibly hate you.

Eren sent at 6:31 am: I guess so..

Eren sent at 6:31 am: So you're saying, Willy Tybur went into the time machine when Armin came there, and now wants to murder me?

Mark sent at 6:32 am: Uh- yeah. It's a bit of a stretch but it's the only thing I can think of right now

Eren sent at 6:32 am: I guess that makes sense but he already has people working for him. If he has already learnt all about the modern world that means he was here for about 3-4 years.

Eren sent at 6:33 am: That would also mean he's somewhat rich or powerful, meaning it won't exactly be easy to take him down. Especially with only a few of us versus him and all of the people working for him.

Eren sent at 6:33 am: And God knows how many people he has working under him.

Mark sent at 6:33 am: Yeah, so we'd need more people to help us, but we can't really do much right now besides researching.

Mark sent at 6:34 am: If we wait a few more years until we get older, that amount of time would be enough for this person to get much more powerful.

Eren sent at 6:34 am: Exactly, but we can't just confront him right now. At this age and such little people working with us.

Eren sent at 6:34 am: We have no other choice though.. it's either we wait and get stronger, or we risk losing when we confront them.