Chapter 15: YOU!

Armin's POV:

It's Saturday today and I think my fever has gone away. I went downstairs after brushing my teeth to eat breakfast.

"Hey mom" I said walking through the hallways

"Good morning honey, do you feel better?" My mom asked making breakfast

"Yea, I think my fever is gone now." I said sitting down at the table

"That's great! But drink this tablet just to be sure that it won't come back alright?" My mom said giving me a glass of water and a tablet to cure my fever.

"Okay" I replied gulping down the water with the tablet in it trying to swallow.

I put the empty glass on one of the kitchen counters and then took some milk from the fridge and a box of cereal from the cabinets.

"Do you want some of the pancakes I'm making?" My mother asked turning to me as she turned the electric stove off.

"Hm sure!" I answered getting a bowl from the dish rack.

I went back to the table and put the cereal in the bowl, then the milk and after I put the milk back in the fridge.

My mom put a plate of pancakes in front of me along with a spoon and fork.

"Thanks mom" I cheerfully thanked eating my cereal first. After eating the cereal I got the syrup from the fridge and put it on my pancake.

I finished my breakfast and put the dirty dishes in the dishwasher for it to wash later on.

"I'm gonna go back to my room" I called out walking back to my room.

I got my phone and saw some messages from Mikasa.

It read:

Mikasa sent at 9:26 am: Hey Armin did you finish research on Eren 2?

I then replied

Armin sent at 9:30 am: Kinda, I found out where he lived as well as his age. Turns out he is the same age as us, 17.

Mikasa sent at 9:30 am: Alright, I also have some new updates on his behavior and he acts so serious.

Armin sent at 9:31 am: Let me guess, like you?

Mikasa sent at 9:31: ...

Armin sent at 9:31: I'm joking, learn to take a joke haha

Mikasa sent at 9:32: Yea yea I'm gonna eat breakfast. See you later at the beach then.

Armin sent at 9:32: Alright then! Bye ☺️

End of text thing xD

I then closed my phone and opened my laptop. I kind of finished my research so I don't think I'll reaserch any further. Now I just need to add the thing Mikasa told me to the chart.

Time skip to when Mikasa and Armin meet up.

I went through the hallway and into the living room to tell my parents that I'll be leaving to go meet up with Mikasa now.

"Mom, dad I'm gonna go meet up with Mikasa now!" I called holding my backpack in my hand.

"Alright, be safe then" My dad said turning to me

"Okay, don't cause any trouble!" My mom replied giving me a hug as I hug back.

I then turned around and left the house walking to Shiganshina beach it wasn't too far away from our neighborhood. I received a call from Mikasa as I was getting closer to to the beach.

I answered

"Hey armin where are you?" Mikasa's voice echoed through the phone.

"I'm already here. I just need to cross the street" I answered

"Oh I see you" I added waving at Mikasa

She then ended the call.

I walked across the street as the red light became a green walking human figure.

"Hey Mikasa" I waved.

"Let's go then" Mikasa said walking towards the beach as I follow her.

We then take and put down our towels on the warm sand floor.

"Can you imagine Mikasa?" I started

"As children in our past life we always used to dream of coming here and now we can come here anytime we want to!" I exclaimed as she nodded

"Yea" She said staring at the ocean in front of us

"Well do you want to go get a drink at that tropical themed bar?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Sure" Mikasa answered standing up to go to the tropical themed bar as I stand up after her.

Then all of a sudden I fell over. Mikasa fell as well but not on top of me (luckily). I then saw Eren 2 fall on the opposite side of us and then get up.

"YOU!" I heard Eren shout while trying to get up.

"You!" I heard Mikasa say standing up

"Uh guys?" I asked wondering why they were so mad at eachother

"I bet your following me!" Eren 2 accused pointing at Mikasa

"Excuse you? I bet your following me!" Mikasa answered back in an annoyed tone

"Guys!" I said trying to calm them down

They keep fighting*

"GUYS!" I shouted louder so they could hear me.

"What?" Eren 2 said turning to me

"Why are you guys fighting? You guys just accidentally bumped into eachother." I said hoping they would stop fighting

"Well this arrogant girl always bumps in to me and probably is bumping into me so she could get my attention!" Eren 2 said putting his hands into his pocket

"Tch I bet there isn't a single girl in the world who likes you! Plus, I have higher standards than whoever would like you" Mikasa said rolling her eyes

And they start fighting again*

I then pull Mikasa away from Eren 2.

"Sorry for the trouble Eren!" I nervously said pulling Mikasa away

"Heh it's getting late now I think we should head home before you pick a fight with him again" I said mumbling the last part.

"Yea alright, bye Armin" Mikasa said parting ways with me.

2 new chapters coming out tomorrow.