Chapter 3: I Can't Lose You Again..

Mikasa's POV:

Armin and I went to the meeting spot after class waiting for Eren to arrive. He told us he wanted to ask us something. Could it possibly be him asking us if we were his friends in our past life? I'm not sure. I don't want to get my hopes up so i'll just have to see what he says.

Five minutes have gone by and I see eren come outside school but with a girl from my English class following him. I felt a bit of jealousy as she caught up with him trying to talk with him.

Armin and I agreed to follow her and eren when they went the opposite way from our meeting spot. We both noticed some guys were following them while they were walking.

"Where do you think they're going?" Armin asked confused

"I'm not sure.." I replied.

We saw one of the men pick up the brunette next to eren. Eren started chasing after them almost immidiatley after seeing the brunette get kidnapped.

He saw us run after them and stopped in the middle of the road to try and signal us to wait for him but then suddenly I felt my instinct signalling me as if something bad was gonna happen at that exact moment. And as soon as that happened I saw Eren get hit by a car.

Armin's POV:

"Eren!" I called out

"Ereh!" Mikasa screamed

Wait.. only Mikasa calls eren ereh..

(Author's note: I'm not 100% sure about this fact, but I only ever heard Mikasa say it in the show. So excuse me if I'm wrong, let's just count it as an AU then)

Could she really be the Mikasa that I have been looking for? I saw tears falling down her face as she ran towards Eren and the man who hit him.

Why would Mikasa cry when she has just met him today? Unless she really was Mikasa and she thinks he really was Eren. Well, he did act like his child self when we first met him, but something felt off about that.

Thoughts started to cloud my mind as I see the man who hit Eren with his car call 911. I didn't know how to act, It was like I was paralysed..

I also decided to call 911 but not the ambulance, the police. Since we did just see a girl get kidnapped by a group of men. As to why Eren got hit by a car.

Mikasa and I went to the hospital. I could see the worry on Mikasa's face worsen as the nurses bring him to the Emergency Room.

"No.. If you really are Eren.. I can't lose you.. I can't lose you again!" I heard Mikasa say, barely above a whisper.

"What do you mean again?" I asked, confused.

"If you really are the Armin I knew in another life, you would already know.." She replied.

She is her.. I finally found her..

"You're joking.. are you?" I said shocked by what she said.

"What?"

"There's no way.." I quietly mumbled

"Huh?" She looked at me

"Mikasa? Is that.. really.. you?" I asked

"The Mikasa that I knew since we were children from another lifetime?" I added.

"Is it really you, Armin?" She asked tears falling down her face once more.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short Chapter, but it will be longer once the story progresses on.