Chapter 11: History

Eren's POV:

It's the next day and I do the same routine I do everyday and go downstairs to our private golf course to play some golf while waiting as I decided not to eat breakfast at home so I had extra time to spare.

After completing a few levels, I went to my car, started the car and drove to a breakfast restaurant. It's the best in town so I chose the today's special and ordered an expresso to go with it.

I sat down waiting for my order and took out my pocket book that I brought with me to read while I wait for my food. I got a text shortly after starting on the 37th chapter of the book.

It was from my father

It read:

Father: 'Your bodyguards informed me you didn't eat breakfast at home and instead went out to buy food from a restaurant. If you buy anything unhealthy from there I will not allow you to go to anymore restaurants. You can only eat unhealthy food at home so we can monitor your diet and the could put less oil and other bad things in your food so you don't become unhealthy. Also, make sure you get those straight A's, if you don't then you already know the consequences when it comes to your 2nd year in college.'

Wow, that was long..

I then reply with a: Yes father..

Shortly after, my food was served to me. They put down their best Chicken Noodle Soup, a grilled cheese in front of me and put my expresso next to my plate.

The chicken noodle soup tastes like the one my mother used to make me in my past life when I was younger. Oh how I miss her so..

I then look at the time and realize there were 7 minutes left before the first class starts so I pay the bill after finishing my food and drove to school with a full stomach ready for the test.

I walk into school with my hands in my pockets and walk through the massive crowds of students surrounding a figure of what looked like a guy?

I didn't really mind it so I went into my first class and as soon as I sit down the bell rings. Just in time

Our teacher placed a test paper on everyone's desk as I start to hear a few groans of disappointment when they saw what was on the test paper.

I wasn't really scared to fail, because I knew I was gonna pass. I get pretty good grades but it's just my father things everything below straight A's are a failing grade.

I studied extra hard for this week because this week was examination week.

"Alright, you may begin" Our teacher said as she finished handing out the copies of the tests.

Question 1: Who was the founding titan who sacrificed and saved everyone from the titans centuries before?

A. Mikasa Ackerman
B. Levi Ackerman
C. Eren Jeager

This was too easy, I was there myself to not know this. I'm glad our history test is all about the titans that used to roam around the place before. Because I knew ALL about that since I was there before. I wonder who passed this story on though.. did the people who survived tell the story to everyone and they made books about it today? Probably because that's the only possible explanation.

Alright a two more questions..

What was the name of Eren's mother?

A. Mikasa
B. Carla
C. Anne

Pft easy.. ofcourse it's carla.

Last question..

What was the name of Eren's Father?

A. Grisha
B. Hannes
C. Erwin

Are you kidding me? Ofcourse it's Grisha I'd like to see someone get this wrong pft

"When you're done give me your papers" Our teacher said getting handed papers from half of the class. I stood up and gave mine to her, then went back to my seat to read my pocket book that I brought.

I looked beside me seeing a girl with long black hair give the teacher the test but her face looked familiar.. oh yea it's the knock off brand of Mikasa.

Hah, bet she won't get a perfect score on the test since she isn't even the real Mikasa.

Anyways, back to my book. Where was I?..

Mikasa's POV:

I finish my test, give it to my teacher and then sat back down on my seat. I saw Eren 2 glance at me and then look back down at his pocket book that he was holding.

I wonder if he'll get a perfect score.. because if he does, it's either he pays attention or he's the real Eren.

But to my right I saw Eren 1 wave at me. He passed me a note saying: I don't think I'll get it perfect. There were some questions that I were unsure about. I probably just forgot the details from our past life haha

Thats weird.. why would he give me a note saying that it's as if he doesn't want me to think he isnt the real eren because he wouldn't be able to get a perfect score on the test? I just reassured him by smiling at him and wrote a note back trying to tease him for forgetting.

Well he probably just forgot.. yea.. probably..