Chapter 10: Foreign Feelings

Eren 2's POV:

The next day

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I opened the curtains next to my bed and looked outside. I woke up at 6 am, school doesn't start until 8 though. I always set my timer an hour earlier than supposed to so I have alot of time to get ready.

I get up and take a shower. I brush my teeth, fix my hair and wear my uniform.

I sit down on my couch and took the book I wasn't able to finish the other day and read it because I still had an hour before I need to drive to college.

30 minutes has gone by and I went downstairs to eat my breakfast.

"Good morning young master." The butlers all greeted me in unison while I walked down the stairs.

A few minutes later I was served my breakfast made and prepared by my personal chef.

I was served banana bread, fresh apple slices, and soft scrambled eggs. I finished my breakfast and started heading out to the parking lot with car keys in hand. My bodyguards were with me making sure I don't get harrased by some die hard fans while I get to my car.

Once I reached my car I opened the car door, started the engine and started driving off to Titan University.

I parked my car in the college's parking lot and head off into the school. There was 10 minutes until the first bell rang so I decided to go across the street to a cafe while I wait.

While I was waiting I saw Armin, Mikasa, and that guy with the same name as me walk inside the school. I decided to go back to school so I paid the bill of the drink I just bought and walked across the street and entered school. Just in time because after I entered the bell rang so I got out my schedule and started heading to my first subject.

While I was walking across the halls I saw that fake copy of me give Mikasa a flower while she blushed. That irritated me alot, I mean, why would you do that in school? In front of all these people. But like I care, it's not as if that copy of Mikasa was the real Mikasa anyway so I ignored it and walked into my current class.

After school

I was about to head to my car when I saw the fake copies of me, and mikasa hugging eachother for some reason that I don't care about 😒

After that I got in my car and drove to a mall to buy a new jacket because it was already fall and my sweater isn't warm enough and I don't buy alot of clothes for myself. I bought a few jackets, and drove to the park to watch the sun set.

It was very peaceful.. it's good to see humanity was able to recover from the titans and we're able to build bigger civilizations after I died.

I then stood up to head back home because I wanted to start studying for an upcoming test to boost my grades. But then I saw fake copy of me getting close to fake copy of mikasa as if he was going to kiss her. At this moment I all of a sudden got flashbacks to when Mikasa and I were about to kiss that day when we thought we were going to die to the smiling titan. I then felt a strong surge of anger run through my veins but I decided to ignore them and get into my car and leave before I see them kiss. Ew 😒

I looked out the window of my car and see fake copy of Mikasa turn her back on fake copy of me. Hah, serves him right. Wait, why do I even care? It's not as if I'm jealous or something :/

I decided to leave that thought and focus on the road because I didn't want to get into a car accident now do I? Once I reached my mansion I parked my car and went straight to my room upon entering my mansion.

I tried to study for the upcoming test but I couldn't get that damn image of the fake copies of me and mikasa almost kiss. I decided to sleep on it since it was getting late anyways.

Why am I feeling this way..