Chapter 1: Reborn

"You and your comrades will be reborn into the modern world. All of you will have the same names and personalities." Someone said.

"This is your second chance at living to get a satisfactory life which you haven't gotten in your current one."

"You and your friends were good people as all of you risked your lives trying to save humanity. This is my gift to you all, a second chance."

"I shall be sending you back to earth now."

"Good luck."

Mikasa's POV:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing. I got up and checked the time, it was already 7:30.

"I'm gonna be late to my first day of highschool-" I mumbled, bolting up.

I took a shower, brushed my teeth and put on the uniform, which was a jacket only first years have to wear.

The jacket looked almost identical to the jacket I used to wear back when I was just a cadet. Except, it was only the top. It brought back memories of all my friends, thinking of all the good times me, Armin, and Eren had has children.

Eren... Thinking of him made my heart beat fast as well as tears threatening to fall down my face.

I will find him one day.. After all, we all have the same names as well as our personalities. It can't be that hard.

I looked at the time and it was already 7:50 am.

I walked downstairs and finished my breakfast and then went outside to walk to school. When I reached there I walked inside, and checked for my first class.

Once I head towards my class the bell rang.

Phew, just in time.

"Welcome to Titan University students, my name is Sir Erwin and I will be your English teacher for the rest of the year." Sir Erwin said loudly for the whole class to hear him

After class all the students went to their next classes. My next class was history.

After we all settled down our History teacher, let us introduce ourselves to our classmates.

She pointed to a boy with Blonde hair.

"Hi my name is Armin." He said, cheerfully.

Hearing his name shocked me. Could he be? Could he actually be Armin from my past life?

Our teacher let all of us introduce ourselves and we settled down for our lesson.

"Since you all are new to the school I am going to explain the history on why this school got its name and why your uniforms look like the uniforms they wore thousands of years ago as cadets." Mrs Smith said cheerfully

--

Once the bell rang we all went out and walked to our next classes.

I wanted to talk to Armin, to see if he was actually the person I think he is.

"Hey, your name's Mikasa right?" Armin asked.

"Yes, and you're Armin?" I replied.

"Yea" He smiled.

"Do you maybe want to be friends?" He asked.

"Sure" I said slightly smiling

"Great! What's your next class?"

I checked my schedule.

"I have chemistry next." I said.

"Let's go then. I'm in the same class as you, but we better hurry since the bell already rang." He said grabbing my wrist and pulling me to our next class

I wanted to remove his grasp because I wasn't exactly comfortable with people pulling me, but I refrained myself, because what if it is Armin? I didn't want to give off a bad impression.

We reached our class and I sat in the second row while armin in front of me, on the first row.

Our teacher started writing the number of the page we were supposed to open.

"Open your page to number 10." Our teacher said, opening the teachers textbook she had.

Noises of page flipping filled the room as every student in the class turned their pages to the correct page.

The teacher started teaching us our lesson after everyone did what was told.

I took out my notebook and started taking notes of the lesson so I could review it later on after school.

--

It was finally lunch time, and I met up with Armin at the rooftop to eat lunch with him.

Armin was staring off into space with an expression indicating he was thinking about something.

"Are you alright?" I asked, worried.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
757 Words.

This is my first ever book that I have created, so the first parts of this book might be either boring or shallow.

But, I promise that the chapters progressively get better and I hope to see you all at the end of this book.

Thank you for reading the first chapter of Another Life | EreMika.

If you like my books, I will be creating more once this book finally comes to an end.