Chapter 5: Which One?

Eren 2's POV:

I make my way to an empty seat next to a girl with black hair and a girl with brunette hair.

Once I sat down our teacher started teaching us about our lesson for the day. Few minutes later the bell rang signalling us to go to our next classes.

As I was heading out, I felt a pair of eyes staring at me. I looked behind me seeing the black haired girl I sat next to in class stare at me.

"Why are you staring at me?" I walked over to her and asked bluntly

"Oh sorry, I got lost in my thoughts." She replied.

After she said that I walked away off to my next class. I wonder if she thought I was being rude or something.

Oh well.

As I got into my classroom my teacher looked at me and told the whole class that I was a new student here at Titan University. I then made my way to the back of the class sitting down at one of the empty old desks.

Eren 1's POV:

A boy named Eren Jeager sat down behind me in one of the empty old desks in the back.

If this man really was Eren he would ruin my plans with Mikasa and Armin. I can't let that happen.. I need him to stay away from them until the time comes.

I drifted off into thought until..

"Eren, what is the answer to this question." My teacher said

I stood up and started walking to the board at the front until I saw him walking towards the board as well.

"Oh sorry, I meant this Eren." My teacher pointed to me and apologized

"Hah" I murmured under my breath. He looked at me as if he heard me and walked away with his hands in his pocket.

I just then realized Mikasa was right behind me when I said that. And regret flooded over me. That was not smart at all.. I need to control myself.

I hope she doesn't notice..

Mikasa's POV:

"Hah" I heard Eren murmur under his breath.

Eren isn't exactly the type to do that. Is the Eren that was sitting at the back the real Eren? And not the Eren answering the equation on the board right now?

Did I.. just fool myself? I was so happy at the thought that Armin, Eren and I were back together that I didn't even bother to put the pieces together.

But I can't immidiatley assume that the Eren sitting at the back was the real Eren. I need to observe, something I didn't do when Eren number 1 said he was the Eren that I knew in my past life.

I need to observe the Eren sitting in the back row. I had to befriend him and try to make a plan with Armin to try and test both of them to see who the real Eren was.

This is starting to get confusing thinking that there are 2 Erens.. I'll just call the Eren that I assume is fake 'Eren 1' and the new student Eren, 'Eren 2'.

But for now, my goal is to inform Armin about this after school.

(Author's Note: Alright, I know Mikasa isn't dumb, alright? 2 reasons why I made her like this, 1. She can't decide which one is Eren because she likes clingy eren because Im pretty sure she always dreamt of a clingy Eren but in the dream it was stated her friends would have the same personality before they died y'know regarding if they changed behavior or not before they died. And Mikasa knows Eren's behavior before he died so she's thinking otherwise. 2nd reason is because if I don't make it that way, this story would be short and pretty boring.)