Fine

Beyoncé

"Heeeey Ms. Rowland." I eye her, biting my lip.

"Hi Bey. How are you?" She gives a tight lipped smile.

"Good..." I bite the end of my pencil, watching her take out what she needs to cook.

"Tika, get your friend." I smirk as Tika, my best friend, nudges me.

"My bad..." She is so fine. It's actually very hard to control myself when she's around.

"I'll be back. I forgot the notes." Tika leaves.

"How are you today?" I ask my best friend's mom, Kelly.

"I'm okay. You?"

"I'm perfectly fine." I eye her ass in them shorts.

"Jesus..." I mouth.

"What are you cooking?" Her stomach is so toned.

"Food."

"Duhhh Ms. Rowland. What kind?"

"The kind you eat." I wanna eat you... soon. Soon.

"Well... I eat a lot of things, you gotta be more specific." I wink at her.

"Bey, why?" I smile, holding in my laugh.

"You are so fine. I'm sorry. I'm struggling to stay where I am right now." I bite my lip, eyeing her.

"What?" She blushes, looking from me.

"You heard me." I walk over to her and look in her eyes. She looks from me and I turn her face to me.

"Tika doesn't have to know..." I grab her waist, pulling her to me.

"I'm literally a mother-.

"And fine. I don't care. I want you." I lean into her and she backs up.

"Beyoncé, I'm flattered, but you're too young." Kelly blushes, looking from me.

"What does that mean? I'm legal baby." I softly kiss on her neck and she gasps. I smirk as she grabs my neck. She wants me...

"Mmmhh..." I slip my hands under her shirt, feeling on her boobs. Kelly bites her lip a bit but lets it go, blushing some more.

"Wait, what about Ti-."

"Shhh..." I bite her soft spot and she whimpers. I kiss down and she pants. I can literally see her contemplating her decision on her face. I hear her trying to even her breathing and smirk.

"Stop." I slowly let her go and go back to my seat. I bite my lip and smirk, finishing the calculus problems we had to do.

"Hey Tika. Let me speak to you real quick." Kelly clears her throat and walks into the living room. I stand behind the wall of the entrance.

"Beyoncé... she-... you need to talk to her. She's making me uncomfortable with her stares and the way she speaks to me." Lies.

"Really?"

"Yes. I can't make this up."

"Okay. I'll talk to her." I go sit back down and shake my head. She knows she wants me.

"I found the notes. Did you still need them?"

"No. Just copy my stuff. Is it okay if I stay the night?" I eye her. She's fine too... I just prefer older women.

"Yea." Tika takes a shower and I do the same after she gets out.

"Good night." I pretend to fall asleep.

"Good night." She mumbles. I wait until I hear her snoring to get up and go to Kelly's room. I knock on the door, hoping that she's awake.

"Come in." I hear faintly. I slip in her room and close and lock the door.