Good Cop, Bad Cop, This One's My Cop

Excuse errors.

Beyoncé

"Knowles! Robbery on 5th and Monticello. Go!" My Sergeant yells. I grab my gun, keys, and badge and run to my squad car.

"Nicki!" I yell. She runs to the squad car and hands me my phone.

"This will be fun." She says. I laugh. I turn the lights on and speed to the house. I slow down and turn my lights off. I lightly close the door and draw my gun. I tiptoe in the house and check in every room downstairs. I check the kitchen and pantry and find nothing. I make my way upstairs and hear something drop.

I quietly check every room except the last one. I go in and turn the lights on. I check the closet and find nothing. As I back up, I feel a gun against my back, making me freeze. I take my finger off of the trigger and put my hands up.

"Aww...so quickly. I thought you would've put up a fight." I hear a female voice. Her hands grab my waist, checking to see if I had any more weapons.

"Anything here?" She asks, gliding the gun in between my legs. I gasp, shaking my head.

"Really? I...I feel something." She says in a confused voice.

"Let me investigate." She takes my belt off and unbuttons my pants. I grab her arm and she quickly and skillfully pins me against the wall.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"I'm your worst night mare baby girl."

"Please don't."

"When I'm done...you'll definitely want more." She kisses on my neck.

"If only you didn't have to go back." I blush as she grabs my boobs, playing with them.

"Please don't. Please." I beg, feeling her hand in my pants.

"Ple-mh." She kisses me, shutting me up.

"Kiss me back or get shot in the leg."

"I'm not gay." I say, shaking my head.

"I didn't ask." She takes the gun off safety. She kisses me again and I hesitantly kiss back. The robber slides my pants off, taking my shoes off too.

"This is another crime." I say, covering myself.

"You haven't said stop...or no."

"I'm showing you that I don't want this. Stop. Don't touch me. I don't want it. No." I say, rolling my eyes.

"Too bad I don't give a fuck."

"No. Do not. Seriously. Please." I beg, putting my hand against her stomach. The robber sucks on my neck and unbuttons my shirt.

"D-Don't." I moan. I push her shoulders and she pins my hands to the wall.

"Matter of fact." She picks me up, throws me on the bed, grabs my cuffs, cuffs me to the bed, and opens my legs.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Shhh..." I press my lips together as she kisses and bites on my neck.

"No." I say, shaking my head. I try to get out of the cuffs but they were on tight. The intruder kisses down and unclips my bra. I bite my lip as she sucks on my nipples.

"Ooh..." I whimper, trying not to arch into her.

"Hhhmm..." I clench my fists and bite my lip harder.

"Get off." I say, pulling from her. When I pulled, she bit my nipple.

"Aaaahh." I let out, softly.

"Stop." I say, about to cry.