Give In

Excuse Errors...

Beyoncé

"Shawn!" I grab his neck as I cum. I let out a soft moan as he cleans me.

"Damn." I whisper, sitting up. I take a shower and get ready for work. I put on a yellow jacket, over just my yellow bra, and pants to match. I grab my yellow heels and shake my head.

"So much yellow." I smile to myself. I have a matching problem.

"I love you, Shawn."

"I love you too, Beyoncé." I grab my purse, keys, and phone, and leave.

At The Office...

"Good morning." My very forward and hands on employee says.

"Good morning, Kelendria." I say, sighing.

"You're not happy to see me?"

"Why would I be?"

"Because I'm your favorite." I laugh at her.

"You are not my favorite." I shake my head.

"I can become your favorite." Kel smirks.

"Nope. Do you have the estimates for how much the line is going to cost?"

"I talked them down to 30."

"Thousand?" I ask.

"Yep." Kel scrolls on her phone.

"What?!" I smile.

"Yea. I have a feeling that people are gonna buy."

"That's amazing! I could kiss you right now!" I hold my face in shock.

"I mean..." Kel bites her lip. I peck her cheek and she pouts.

"I'm married. Speaking of, let me tell my baby the good news." I go to my office and sit down. I call him.

"Hey baby."

"Guess what?"

"What?"

"One of my employees got the estimate to 30."

"Thousand?"

"Yes!" I say, happily.

"How the hell?"

"I don't know. I don't care. Just know that we boutta be ballin." I laugh.

"I'm glad to hear it babe."

"Celebration tonight?"

"Of course. You know I got you."

"Yes, you definitely do. I love you. Talk to you later."

"I love you too." I hang up and sigh in happiness.

"How about a little celebration?" Kelly comes in with a cupcake.

"Did you drug it?"

"If I wanted you, which I do, I could have you. I'm just not trying at the moment. I don't have to drug it to get you to fall for my spell." I move from her as she gets closer.

"I'm not gay...and I'm married." I whisper, crossing my arms.

"That's never stopped me before." Kel smirks.

"I can already tell that you're the rough type. Hands tied up...hittin it from the back. You like to cum more than three times, I'm sure. You wanna be daddied. You like saying stop even though you definitely don't mean it. You love being able to feel it deep inside you. Don't you? I can do all of that...you just gotta give in baby girl." I shiver at her words, mainly because she was right. I shake my head, trying to play off the fact that I was turned on.