Day By Day...

Beyoncé

"Mrs. Carter?" I hear my house sitter call for me.

"Yes Kelendria?" I ask, biting my lip. This uniform looks great on her.

"Did you need me to do anything else?" She asks me.

Kelly

Bey stares at me, hungrily, and I gulp.

"Mrs. Carter, do y-um..." I dodge her lips and clear my throat.

"Mrs...Carter." I say, making the fact that she's married stand out.

"You know you find me attractive." Bey whispers, trapping me in a corner.

"I really, really, don't look at you that way. I only see you as my boss." I say, turning my head from her and putting my hand against her stomach.

"Kel...stop lying."

"I'm not." I whisper, feeling her abs against the palm of my hand.

"I know you feel my abs...have a look." I shake my head. She gets closer...I'm not that strong so my elbow was touching the wall as she got closer.

"Bey, this isn't professional." I slowly look down at her abs. They're so toned and hard.

"Please back up." She gets closer and puts her face in my neck.

"Bey, back up." I repeat, shaking.

"Why?" I gasp as her lips graze mine.

"Kelly..." She leans in and I turn my head.

"Bey, move." I whisper.

"Shh..." I press my lips together as she kisses on my neck. Her hands grab my hips and she pulls me to her.

"Bey, you're my boss. Your husband is upstairs."

"Thats why you have to be quiet." I bite my lip as she sucks on my neck.

"Beyoncé..." I say, pushing her chest. Bey pins my arms to the wall and bites my neck till she finds my spot.

"Mrs. Carter, your husband..." I pant, trying to move.

"Say my name." I blush as she kisses down. A shiver runs up my spine as she grabs my ass.

"Beyoncé." I say, shaking my head. Bey smirks and slides her hands up my skirt.

"Be-mh!" My eyes widen as she kisses me. I moan, softly, partially giving in to her.

"You smell so good." She whispers, kissing down.

"Bey!" I gasp, holding my shirt down.

"Calm down." She lifts my shirt and sucks on my nipples. I shiver and grab her head.

"Fuck..." I whisper, biting my lip. She kisses down and slides my skirt off. She lifts my leg and sucks on my clit.

"Shit..." I don't know how I let this happen.

"Oh my...shit..." My eyes roll back as she eats me out.

"Bey...s-stop it." I pant, pushing her head.

"You don't mean it." I hear her mumble.

"Yessss...I do." I moan, trying to keep from pulling her in more.

"Oh fuck..." I gasp, pushing her head harder.

"Bey..." I pant, biting my lip.

"D-don't..." My eyes roll back and my fingers get tangled in her hair.

"Stop." My back arches as she does some trick.

"Hey Bey?!" I hear. I gasp and push her head.

"Yea?!" She yells against me.