Drugged

Kelly

"Bubba."

"Yes Kelly?" Beyoncé, my best friend asks me.

"Let's go to a club."

"Which one babe?" She asks.

"Don't call me that."

"Why?" I ask.

"Oh." I say, smirking.

"Shut up. Anyways. 40/40?"

"Sure. When?"

"8."

"Okay." I nod.

"Imma text Jay and let him know."

"No. What the fuck? Then he gone be all over you." I roll my eyes.

"Never mind, jealous."

"Aye... chill out." I say, glaring at her.

"What you gone do babe?"

"Oh aight." She says, smirking.

"Don't make me-."

"Make you do what?" She walks over to me and wraps her arms around my neck.

"Make you do what babe?" She whispers against my lips. I gulp and look in her eyes.

"I-."

"You don't know baby? You knew a few moments ago. What happened? You got scared?" I look at her lips, so tempted.

"No. My m-."

"Got dry?" She smirks. I shake my head.

"Oh. I know what you want."

"What?" I ask, grabbing her waist. She says something but I don't listen. I lean in and she moves back.

"Nu uh. No kisses." She smirks.

"Just one." I whisper, biting my lip.

"No Kelly." She laughs. I press her against the wall and lean in.

"Kelly, I'm not-."

"You don't have to be." I say, against her lips. She takes her arms from around my neck and grabs my hands.

"Ke-mh." I kiss her, softly, and moan into it. She wraps her arms back around my neck and deepens the kiss. I break the kiss and look in her eyes.

"Fuck." I say, sighing.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I couldn't-." I ramble.

"It's fine. Let's get ready." She says, softly. I bite my lip as she walks away. Why is my best friend so fine?

"I heard that."

"What?"

"You said it out loud." I blush and pick out a dress.

"Bey is-..... shit." My jaw dropped.

"Does this look okay?"

"Y-yea. Uh... yea it looks amazing." I say, drooling almost.

"Kelly... snap out of it."

"Huh? Oh... uh... um." I turn around and sigh. I put on the dress that I picked out and put my hair in curls. Bey flat irons her hair and puts on some lipstick.

"This cute?" I nod, biting my lip. I put on my blue red bottoms and Bey puts on her black ones. I grab my purse and she does too.

"Let's go." We get to the club and skip the line.

"Beyoncé. Kelly."

"Hey Drew." We say, smiling. We hear a bunch of groans as we go inside.

"Do better." We yell at them. I bite my lip as Bey grabs my hand. We head to the bar and order martinis.