Boyfriend's Step Mom

Beyoncé

"Boy, when yo girl comin over?" I ask my step son, Shawn.

"In a few minutes."

"Okay. I'm making spaghetti, if she wants any."

"Okay."

"I love you." I say.

"Love you too Bey." I smile. He's so adorable. He hates when I tell him that because I'm not his mom.

"She's here."

"Okay. Be a gentleman." I say, nodding to the door.

"Yes ma'am." I hear another pair of footsteps.

"Hello Ms. Beyoncé." His girlfriend says.

"He-..." Whoooaa. Get it together.

"Hello. You can call me Bey."

"My name is Kelendria. You can call me Kelly."

"It's nice to finally meet you."

"It's very nice to meet you." She says, biting her lip.

"Do you like spaghetti?" I ask.

"Whatever you cook, I'm sure I'll love." Then lemme serve you some pussy cuz whew lawd.

"Awe. She loves me more than you do Shawn."

"Bey please."

"She does." I smile.

"I bet. Is the foo-ow."

"Don't be rude."

"I'm sorry." He apologizes, grabbing her hand.

"Awe."

"I only made some for y'all. I'm gonna head up to take a shower." I say, turning the stove off and washing my hands.

"Okay."

"You know the rules Corey."

"Yes ma'am." I see Kelly biting her lip and looking me up and down in my peripheral.

"And Kelly?"

"Hu-yes?"

"I like your shirt." I smirk.

"Thanks." She blushes. I go upstairs and take my clothes off. I take a long shower, ridding my body of dirt and sweat. I get out and dry off. I hear the door creak and shake my head. I open it and look at Kelly.

"Are you lost?" I ask.

"N-no. I smelt something really go-."

"Don't try to lie baby girl. I saw how you were looking at me down there." I say, pulling her into the bathroom.

"I-I wa-."

"So you weren't biting your lip at me? Or looking me up and down?" I raise an eyebrow.

"No." She lies.

"That's interesting." I say, letting my towel drop. She looks down and bites her lip.

"Damn." She whispers, licking her lips. Kelly kisses me and pins me against the sink. I grab her waist, deepening the kiss.

"I want you so bad...but I can't."

"Shut up and fuck me." I mumble, grabbing her neck. I unbutton her shirt and slide it off, grabbing her boobs in the process. She bites her lip, looking in my eyes. I kiss her and down her jaw, slowly.

Kelly

This woman is something of a fine. Lawd have mercy on me.

"Kel, you really wanna do this to Shawn?"