Differences

Dr. Rowland
⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋

"Good morning class." I get a bunch of 'mornings' and 'hm's.'

"We are going back over the reason why Watson did his experiment 'Little Albert.'" I say.

In walks this beautiful young woman. She's wearing shorts and a white shirt that says Bey Good with some white Chucks on. I catch myself staring and look away. Oh....that's Beyoncé. I almost forgot but let me make sure.

"You must be...Beyoncé?" I ask. Last year she would always try to skip my cousin's class.

"Yes. I'm so sorry I'm late. I was g-."

"Have a seat." I say, cutting her off. She goes to sit down and puts hair behind her ear.

"Now...as I was saying. He wanted to see what type of reaction would come from giving Little Albert a furry animal and then creating an alarming sound to scare the boy, every time the animal was close. Before he could undo the learned behavior, Little Albert's mother took him away from the experiment, causing-." I say.

"Watson?" Beyoncé asks.

"Yes but if you were here on time, you'd know that." I say. I'm not trying to be mean but I don't want to catch feelings for her. She's my student. She blushes and looks down. I go through with my lesson and the bell rings.

"Next class we'll be talking about dreams and drugs." I say, sitting at my desk. The door closes and I sigh.

"Excuse me?" Beyoncé asks, coming up to me.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Why did you have to point me out like that? Everyone saw that I was late. I didn't need you to rub it in." I raise my eyebrow.

"Last time I checked, I'm the professor, I make the rules, I do what I want. I graduated already. I'm...the boss. Got it?"

"I got the fact that you're a rude asshole." Beyoncé says.

"You can exit my classroom. The door will greet you on the way out."

"Why are you so mean?"

"Why do you care?" She steps closer to me and I get a whiff of her perfume. Damn.

"Please back up."

"Why?"

"Don't you have another class?" I ask.

"Nope. I'm so blessed, I only need 2 classes a day." She says, taking a step closer.

"Do not come closer. I'm warning you." I say.

"Why shouldn't I get closer?"

"Come closer and you'll find out...on a personal level." I say, smirking.

"Oh?" Bey asks.

"Ms. R-."

"Dr. But yes?" I ask.

"Dr. Rowland, are you putting on this facade because you like me?" Bey asks, smirking.

"There's a reason why I'm in psychology. Don't try to lie."

"No." I say, with a straight face.

"No?" She asks.

"I bet you can smell my perfume...that's why you don't want me closer. I think you want me skin close. Don't you?" She asks, coming a little closer.

"Beyoncé leave my classroom." I say, looking away from her.

"Awe why? I was just getting started. I've been eyeing you for some time...I just needed an excuse to be by you. You like me Dr?" She asks.