Step Mom

Beyoncé

"Shawn where's Kelly?"

"Should be in her room."

"Thanks." I smirk. I go up to her room and close the door behind me, locking it in the process.

"Kelly?"

"Yes ma'am?" She asks, walking out of her bathroom with a towel, drying her hair. She has on a tight fitting shirt with spandex shorts and long socks.

"You not going anywhere today?" I ask, looking her up and down. I need to stop.

"No. I'm just gonna chill today."

"Oh okay."

"Babe I'm going to the gym! I'm bored!" Jay yells.

"Okay!" I yell back. The front door opens and closes and I smirk.

"You know we really never got to know one another?"

"You want to?"

"Yes." I sit on her bed and she sits in front of me.

"When's your birthday?"

"February 11th. Yours?"

"September 4th. What's your favorite color?"

"Purple. Yours?"

"Gold. Um....are you gay?"

"No. You?"

"I'm bi." I say, not wanting to say no but not wanting to say yes.

"Cool. Um...what's your type?"

"I don't limit myself, but I'd never date a white person. I like darkskins mostly. I like straight teeth and a slim but thick figure, you know? And they have to be my height or shorter....that's for females. And I like men like your dad but with smaller lips and more fit." I say.

"....oh....okay." She nods.

"What about you?" I ask, biting my lip.

"We're gonna be best friends after this." Kel laughs.

"I like lightskins though. Every person I've dated had been a lightskin and I don't know why. I like darkskins too...all that chocolate...but then you get caramel and ugh...I love it. I like someone with straight teeth and a beautiful smile. A nice personality. I'm a virgin but I know what I want, sex wise."

"And that is?"

"Rough...but also soft. I want them to show me who's in charge. A little neck kiss here and there. Just a lot of foreplay." I nod, knowing everything I'm gonna do to her.

"What about you?"

"Literally the same thing." I say, seriously.

"Would you ever date a girl?"

"...um...yea. Just for the experience." I nod.

"Would you kiss one?"

"Yea."

"Do yo-."

"My turn!" She yells. I laugh.

"Go ahead." I smile.

"Am I the person you were describing when I asked what your type was?"

"You fit the description but no." I lie.

"Are you sure?" I nod.

"You're 18 and I'm 32. And you're my husband's daughter." I say, shrugging.

"I know. I just asked. But it seems like you're only reminding yourself."