Chapter 5

5 *Mel's party outfit, but that's not her*

Kelli's POV

I rushed around the house, cleaning all the dust or any toys in the ground. I had to make sure everything was perfect, I walked into the living room where Jason and Derek were setting up the party, we had pink balloons, pink ribbons, pink cake, pink ice cream, everything pink!

I wanted everything to be perfect, not only for Mel but because both my parents, and Jason's dad, his wife and kids are coming down. I know it's crazy I haven't talked to my parents in forever but they called me up and asked when her birthday was and so now they are coming.

"Ok guys, people are going to start showing up at 12:30 and we will start at 1 ok" I say in a rush while setting the pink plates on the bar. It's only 10:30 but I wanted to get it all done.

"Babe you have to stop running around and stressing, your going to hurt the babies" Jason says walking over to me rubbing my stomach.

"I know but if I stand still i think I might break down because my baby is already two" I say with tears in my eyes. Jason laughs and pulls me into a hug.

"I know it's sad but every day she grows the more she turns into a beautiful woman like her mom" He says kissing my forehead. I smile and nod.

"Ok. so now back to the party, did you pick up the cake and ice cream yet?" I ask him, he shakes his head no then picks up some pink party hats before taking them back into the living room where the party will be held.

"Ok make sure you pick it up before noon. Now how wants to get the diva up and ready?" I ask the boys while putting one hand on my hip and the other on my stomach, as soon as do the twins start to kick.

"Well she is a mini you" Derek says with a laugh, I fake gasp and pick up one of Mel's dolls and thow it at him, it misses of course because I suck at anything sports.

"Now pick that up" I say pointing to the doll before walking up the stairs. I can hear Jason and Derek talk about me and my crazy mood swings but all I have to say is IDFWU!!

I slowly open up Mel's door to only see her sleeping in her princess bed. Well the good thing with all this pink and princess stuff is that I can reuse it for Sophia when she comes and when Mel grows out of it.

"Mel bug it's time to get up" I say lightly shaking her. She groans and cuddles deeper into her blanket.

"But princess it's your birthday, and a princess must never be later" I say brushing her wild hair back. After I say that she pops right up out of bed.

"You ight mama" she says yawning. I'm always right but no one else sees it.

"Now let's get this princess dressed!" I say walking over to her closet.

------

After three break downs, one by Mel and two by me, and an half an hour of fighting about shoes, Melanie is all ready for her party. She wouldn't sit still for me to do her hair so I had to threaten to cancel everything, and let me tell ya, that got her to calm down real quick.

"Ok all done!" I say after putting her lip gloss on. She smiles in the mirror then hugs me. I look at my phone to see that it is 12:18. Holy cow that took a lot of time.

"Now it mama urn ight?" Melanie asks me. I nod my head as we make our way over into my room. I walk into my closet and look around for anything pink, because I was directed by Mel to wear pink.

After about ten minutes I chose a light pink sun dress that goes to to my ankles. A light brown small belt that will go around the top my belly, black flats. I did my makeup naturally with light pink lipstick. I curled the ends of my hair but they weren't tight curls.

"Alright all done" I say putting the iron down, just then the door bell went off. Mel gasped and pulled my arm towards the stairs. We walk down the stairs and I answer to door to see the gang standing there with gifts in hand. I lift Melanie up so she is on my hip.

"Happy birthday!" They all say. Mel blushes and hides her head in my neck.

"Come in guys, Jason just went to pick up the cake" I say moving out of the way so they can come in. They all enter the living room as I follow.

"So when are we going to get this party started?" Chandler asks sitting down on the couch.

"Once everyone arrives and Jason brings the cake" I say carrying Mel over, putting her in her "birthday chair" where she will open all her presents. Just then there was another knock on the door, I walk over to it to see my mom and dad standing there, I give them a small smile and move out of the way.

"Nice to see you sweetie" mom says hugging me.

"You to mom" I say hugging back. I look over at my father and he gives me a kiss on the forehead, I didn't really like it since I haven't forgiven them for leaving me but I'm doing this for Mel.

-----

"Happy birthday to you!!" We all sing as Jason brings in Mel's tiny personal cake just for her, there are two little candles in the middle of it. She clapped her little hands as Jason puts in on the table in front of her.

"Blow out your candles!" I yell, she takes a deep(tiny) breath and blows them out, more like spits all over her cake but she is the only one going to eat it. We all cheered and clapped, Jason took the candles out and gave her a fork.

"Ok everyone that wants the really cake go to the kitchen" I say walking into the kitchen. I put a piece of cake on a plate for everyone, they all took their plates and went back into the living room to eat them.

After a couple minutes of everyone eating and talking it was time to open the presents, at this point Melanie was jumping up and down from all the sugar and excitement.

"Ok mine first!" Maegan says hand Mel a box, i help her open it and I pull out a princess dress up kit

"Tank ou" Mel says hugging Maegan, this process happens as everyone gives her their gifts, there was even a few gifts for the babies.

Now it was three o'clock and everyone has left but Kate. We were standing in the kitchen eating the left over cake, it was so good.

"So I was thinking that maybe we can have a girl day tomorrow, you know go to the spa, get our nails done and hair done. How does that sound?" Kate asks putting her plate in the dishwasher. Just then Jason comes into the kitchen and pulls me into a hug.

"I don't know, I mean what about Mel? The gang is all busy with some jobs and Pattie is going out of town of the weekend" I say shrugging my shoulders.

"Aye what about me? I'm the father you know" Jason says with a laugh. I look at him with a look, I mean I trust him but he when it's just him and Mel they get crazy.

"Oh Kelli come on, I promise we won't leave the house. Everything will be fine" he says trying to convince me.

"If i come home the the house is on fire I will kick your ass" I say point at him. Im only saying this because last time I left him alone with Mel when she was a baby, he set the microwave on fire. How?

"I promise" he says kissing me.

"Ok. I'll see you tomorrow" Kate says before giving me a hug and leaving the room.

"Ok now you get to clean up" I say to Jason walking out of the kitchen, pointing to the mess in the living room.

"Why me?" He says pouting. I laugh and poke his dimple.

"Because sweetie I pushed her out" I say laughing while lightly patting his cheek before walking up the stairs, I hear him sigh but clean up anyway. It's about time he knows who's boss.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::;::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;::::::::

Aye loves:)

Don't worry Adrian and Sophia are coming soon😊 and there will be drama ahead! People are going to die ;)

Thanks for reading
-Bella💋