Chapter 8

8
Jason's POV
*2 months later*

These last few months have been crazy, new death treats coming in daily, trying to fine a good place to live in Canada, then I have to deal with Kelli, the closer she gets to her due date the more bitchy she is getting.

I try to stay out of the house as much as I can to give her the space she wants but when I come home it's always her yelling or crying or complaining. I love her so much but I'm getting really sick and tired of it.

Right now I was in my office looking for a good place to live once we get to Canada, i want somewhere that is out of town so no one can find us, but close enough to a school for the kids. I have spent an hour looking for hours when I got a phone call, I picked it up not looking at the ID.

"Hello" I say continuing to look at pictures of houses.

"Jason" Kelli's voice comes over the phone, it was everything i had not to roll my eyes at her because I know she wanted something, i know I really shouldn't be talking about my wife like this but can you blame me?

"Yes dear" I say in a tired voice, I'm probably going to pay for my tone but I don't really care.

"I was waning to know if you could pick Mel up from day care?" She asks sweetly We put Mel in day care right after her birthday because we thought that it would be good for her to make friend.

"Sure, so what are you doing?" I ask her, she went into town to pick up a few things, why she can't pick up Mel herself since she is in town I have no idea but I'm not going to question her.

"Nothing, just mailed Jaxon's gift up there and picked up a f-" she suddenly just stopped talking. I instantly tensed.

"Kelli" I say in the phone, trying to stay calm.

"Jason I I thi- Jason. Oh god Jason my water broke!" She yells into the phone. My eyes widen in shock as I run into the bedroom and grab the bag we made for the hospital.

"Where are you? Is anyone with you?" I ask grabbing everything I need. I slip on my shoes before running out of the house, over to the gang house.

"I'm at the store, in my car. I can maybe drive to t-" she cut her self off by screaming loudly into the phone.

"Ok babe I'll be right there, don't move!" I say before handing up. I run into the living room of the gang house to see everyone sitting there watching tv.

"Kelli's water broke. I need Alfredo to pick up Mel from daycare, Chandler make sure that the babies room is all set, Derek call mom and Kelli's parents. Oh my god this isn't happening" I say walking back and forth, Justin runs up to me and grabs my shoulders.

"Jason calm down! We need to go get Kelli and take her to the hospital" he says shaking me back to reality. I nod and run out of the house, going over to mine and getting in the car. Maegan and Chaz ride with me to help with Kelli.

Once we pull up to the parking lot of the store, i spot Kelli's car. I drive over there and park by it but I don't see her. I run into the store to see a group of people stand around then a loud cry of pain coming from the middle of the crowd.

I push my way through to see Kelli in the middle with people all around her. There was this guy there probably about my age holding her hand, helping her breath, telling her that everything way going to be alright. He was doing my job, I ran over to him and push his away from her, this causes Kelli to look up at me with hopeful eyes.

"The ambulance is coming soon" a women from the crowd shouts. I shake my head and pick Kelli up bridal style. The guy that was there a couple minutes ago came up to me, pulling my shoulder making me stop