Epilogue

This is dedicated to all my beautiful readers out there! To everyone that helped me along the way. I love you.

*5 years later*

Kelli's POV

I open the door quitely and peek in at my beautiful baby girl sleeping. I walk over to her crib and smile down at her.

"Can you believe it? It's been a whole year" Jason says wrapping his arms around my waist. A whole year since I gave birth to my newest baby, Joy. We never thought we could have another child because when I was shot years ago but when we found out I was pregnant we were filled with joy, hint the name.

"Happy birthday baby" I say when I see her starting to wake up. She stretches and gives us a small giggle. I reach over there crib and pick her up, kissing all over her face.

"Here I'll take her and get her ready and you go get the other kids up" Jason says taking Joy from my hands. He kisses me on the lips and i smile and pull away. As I turn to walk out the door Jason slaps my ass with his hand. I turn around and give him a playful dirty look, same old Jason.

I turn and walk out of Joy's room and into the hallways. I look up at the walls that has different pictures and painting from the kids. I stand in front of the boys room door and open it, I see nine year old Brady laying in his buzz lightyear pjs and bed spread. I smile and look across the room at six year old Adrian in his ironman pjs and bedspread.

"Boys it's time to get up. Everyone will be here soon!" I say turning on the light. They both groan and hide their faces in their blankets.

"The faster you get up the faster you will get cake" I tell them. Both of them hop out of bed and run over to their dressers, picking out their close. I laugh and shut the door for them to get ready. I turn to the door across from the boys room, which is where the girls are at. I knock on their door and open it up to see Melanie brushing Sophia hair.

"Hey girls" I say walking into their room. I sit down next to them on the ground while Mel continued to brush her sisters hair.

"We getting all pretty for the party mommy!" Sophia says once Mel puts down the brush.

" I see that baby, now hurry up and get dressed, grandma Pattie is going to be here soon" I tell them before standing up. They both pick out their outfits and start getting dressed. I decide to walk to my bedroom and do the same.

I walk into my room and look out the window at the farm, yes we still live on the same farm. Ever since Taylor's gang was killed this place has been much more happier. I have showed the kids how to ride houses and take care of them. We even have one ourselves name Ester.

I began to laugh at the time when Jason was trying to get up on Ester and was having a bad time, his tongue was sticking out and pants falling down. When he finally got on there, he was backwards. That was a great day for our family because we got to spend quality time with all the kids.

I smile and open up my closet. I look through every piece of clothing looking for a great outfit that will show off my "mom of five but still hot af" body. I laugh at my stupid joke, at least I find myself funny.

"What's so funny?" I hear a voice say from behind me. I turn to see Maegan standing there with a huge smile on her face.

"Hey girl!" I say running over to her. I pull her into a tight hug and she does the same. We pull away and I look at her, he long black hair and bright green eyes show happiness.

"You look amazing" I tell her. She laugh and pushes her hair back with her left hand, showing off her big wedding ring. I smile at the memories of her and Derek's wedding.