Forty Seven

Friday, June 28, 2024
Roc Nation West Coast Office
Los Angeles, California
1:00 pm

"Fuck baby, right there. Don't stop," Beyoncé moaned and wrapped her legs around his waist as Jay fucked her while he held her up against the wall of his office.

She held her mouth open and closed her eyes as she threw her head back in pleasure. Moans and expletives flew out of her mouth as he pounded into her g-spot and slapped her ass.

"Fuck," Jay groaned as he slid in and out of her wetness.

She dug her nails into his back as she enjoyed the feeling of him inside of her.

"God, I love you," Jay groaned, feeling his orgasm building.

"I love you too," Beyoncé moaned as she felt herself about to go over the edge.

She leaned down and kissed him. She brought her hands up around the sides of his face as their tongues fought for dominance.

It wasn't long before they both reached their climaxes. After taking a few minutes to regroup, Jay carried Beyoncé over to his desk and laid her down.

She spread her legs for him excited to go another round with him. He was just about to slide himself in when they heard knocking on the door.

"Jay, what are you doing?" Ty asked as he knocked on Jay's office door.

"Nothing. What the hell do you want?" Jay asked him.

"I have some papers that you need to sign off on before the gala tonight," Ty told him.

"Come back in an hour. I'm busy," Jay told him.

"You said you weren't doing anything. Why is the door locked?," Ty asked as he tried to turn the door handle.

"No reason. Just go away," Jay replied.

"Is Beyoncé in there?" Ty asked with a laugh.

"Possibly," Jay answered as he looked down at Beyoncé while she tried not to laugh.

"Well, whatever position you're in, I need you to wrap it up. I need your signature, and it can't wait," Ty told him.

Beyoncé got off of his desk and started putting on her clothes, much to Jay's disappointment because it was the last thing he wanted her to do.

He was fully prepared to send Ty Ty away, but Beyoncé felt like she'd already kept him from working long enough. She knew how hard he'd been working on getting everything prepared for this gala, so she didn't want to be in the way.

The fact that she always tried to do the right thing was one of the things he loved the most about her, but hated when it came to situations like this.

"Give us a minute," Jay sighed as he started putting his clothes back on as well.

They finished getting dressed and picked up the things they'd knocked on the floor.

"You don't have to go," Jay told her before he pulled her into his arms.

"I do. You have a lot going on," she told him.