Six

Saturday, December 12, 2020
Downtown Briarwood
12:00 pm

Beyoncé smiled as she walked around her town's annual Christmas Festival

Beyoncé smiled as she walked around her town's annual Christmas Festival. She took pictures and videos to indulge her millions of followers on social media.

Today was the opening day. It usually opens on the second Saturday of December and stays open until the day after Christmas.

It was one of her favorite events that Briarwood held for Christmas. It was so beautiful, and there were activities for people of all ages.

There were games and arts and crafts for the children. There was live music, hot chocolate, food, carolers, street theater, community sing-alongs, carriage rides, Santa's Workshop, and so much more.

The real party would start tonight when they lit up the Christmas tree and all of the beautiful lights and decorations. Then it would turn into a real Winter Wonderland.

But Beyoncé liked to walk through and see it during the day as well. She loved Christmas just that much.

So did the person walking up next to her, but he was way too prideful, tough, and gangster to admit it.

"Hey Baby Giraffe," Jay said as he walked up next to her.

"What do you want Shawn?" she asked him as she rolled her eyes as they continued to stroll along together.

"You're eyes are gonna get stuck like that. You're gonna be uglier than you already are," he told her.

"I know that's a lie. I'm fine as hell," Beyoncé said as she flipped her hair.

"Eh, you're like a five," Jay said as he looked her up and down.

"Lies you tell, but you're an idiot, so it's not like I trust your judgement anyway, and you're no catch yourself. Out here looking like Baloo from the Jungle Book," Beyoncé replied as they walked.

"That's not what the ladies say," he said.

"You mean the easy hoes like La La, Rosario, Christina, and Karrueche. No, women like that usually don't complain. They take whatever they can get," Beyoncé said as she named some of the many girls that he has dated and slept with (and currently sleeping with now that he was back in town.)

"There just there when I need them to be. They don't mean much. I just need them while I'm in town," Jay told her.

"You're literally the most disgusting person in the world. Who would want your communal dick?" Beyoncé said.

"Many, many fine ass women," he said.

"Your taste in women is very debatable. You don't have the best judgment," she said.

"Yes, I do. I like women who don't have gigantic sticks up their asses like you," Jay retorted.

"I can't stand you. What are you even doing here?" she asked him.