CHAPTER 1

(Y/N) POV:

I force myself to still wake up despite my eyes forcing me to sleep. I can't sleep. If I sleep, for sure, I will die on the spot.

I tried to sat up and look around the surrounding. There are too many people who are laying on the floor. Just like me, they have blood on their head and other parts of their body too. I notice that almost of them are sleeping already or it maybe the other way around but I don't wanted to bring that topic up.

I saw both of my friends on my left and right side. They are hugging me as they are both panting heavily. It looks like they protected me by shielding themselves. I reach out to (F/N) and look at her. She stare at me back and the look at her eyes.

It feels like she's staring to nowhere. I bit my lower lip. I can't just let it happen. I hold (F/N) and (Y/B/N) hands and look at them.

"I'll help you guys, I will use my healing magic." They both look at me with sad expression on their eyes.

How could this happen? We are just talking about what happened on the favorite manga that we read earlier and now this happen?

Tears starting to flow from my eyes. I can't let this happen. I don't wanted this to happen. Why would you take my friends too? I need to try my best to heal them.

Light envelope my sight as I started to heal them. My eyelids, it starting to give up. I badly wanted to sleep but I can't sleep and I don't wanted to fall asleep not until I make sure that my friends are fine.

(Y/B/N) tried to look at me and shake his head. It's like he's trying to tell me to give up. Tears starting to flow more on my eyes down to his cheeks. I don't wanted to give up. I might never see you again if I did. I don't wanted to lost you guys too.

As I started to feel that they are healing. My eyelids finally gave up. The last thing I saw before I fall asleep is (Y/B/N) and (F/N) name sitting up and holding me.

(A/N: When the others are speaking in Japanese, the typings will be like "this" and when you're speaking in English the font is in normal.)

I woke up and I realize that I am in the middle of nowhere. I just sat on the ground. The first thing that I notice is the air is not polluted. Where I am?

I touch the back of my body, but I realized that I am still wearing my bag and uniform. Right, when I heal (Y/B/N) and (F/N) I am still wearing it. Maybe that's why I am not really affected on the sudden hit because of my head didn't touch the ground because of my bag. Also because my friends protected me. I touch my head and there are still some blood on it. I decided to heal it just to make sure that I can walk on my own. I'm still glad that the blood doesn't go on my uniform though.

I unzip my bag and look for the things that I have inside. Wallet that includes my ATM, ID, money, some accessories and pictures of my friend and bestfriend.

There are also my phone, laptop, power bank, earphone, box of cookies that I haven't eaten, cold water that I put on thermos, it is still cold because of it. Some of my favorite books that I bought on Book store and my notes that I have for the test that I suppose to take tomorrow. There are still test that will be held tomorrow.

I need to go back to take the test. I just can't miss it. Half of my grades depend on it. I started to stand up and I notice that I am still wearing my accessories including my necklace, bracelet, earrings. I decided to remove it and just put it on my bag since  I don't wanted to gain too much attention on unfamiliar places. I didn't remove my watch though so I can still look what time is it.

I started to walk, walking in no particular places, undecided. Where I am? Why it looks like there are no houses around here? If I am still in my country, I should have seen a lot of houses even if it's part of province. I started to freak out but I decided not to show it.