CHAPTER 26

SPOILER FROM HERO ACADEMIA! YOU CAN SKIP A PART OF THE CHAPTER IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE MANGA OR DIDN'T WANTED TO BE SPOILED.

Read the author's note at the end.

-

Your first thought that came into your mind was

"What the hell? I did wish to be reincarnated into a modern world but not this modern!"

Literally, everyone here has quirks well not everyone but atleast 80% of their population had quirks and you don't know if you have any because it will be only determine at the age of four.

You didn't know if you are just dreaming or you really reincarnated as the twin sister of Shoto Todoroki, you mean hey the manga didn't stated that he has a twin. You also realized that maybe, maybe you have been reincarnating in a novel in your past lives because it didn't make any sense! How can there be a crown prince who will fall in love with someone who is a commoner and has a light magic and kind? Clearly, it was already common in the otome game or some novel that you didn't bother to remember because you always forgot things quickly. You have no grudge or resentment against a commoner because you did become a commoner in your past life. It just didn't make sense for that to happen in a real world unless it was a novel! You mean, how could even a crown prince and a commoner have a chance to interact with each other?

Does that mean you might be a side character or a villainess? You mean, there's no explanation with it. You're the fiancee of the crown prince and has a higher social standing that can help the empire to grow more and you're a noble. There's a chance that you're suppose to abuse the heroine but because you remember your past life, you never act like how you supposed to be. But did that change anything? No, you still died. Not in the hands of male leads but in some background character that only appear to kill the villainess! Just what kind of unfairness is that?!

You thought that fate must taken a pity toward you that's why they keep reincarnating you to have a happy life but they must be playing with you! You only sigh to yourself, even if you are mad, there's no way you can get back into your past life, not like you wanted to but it's better than to be reincarnated into this world because clearly, Enji Todoroki or Endeavor is a very harsh towards his children and that is an understatement.

You can clearly see that Enji and his wife and suppose to be your mom named Rei both happy and satisfied that Shoto is born. Meanwhile, your gaze directed at Touya who is clearly confuse but scared because his father or you can say yours also that he is interested towards his last son.

--- SPOILER FROM HERO ACADEMIA, DO NOT READ, I SAID, DO NOT READ ----

You wanted to change anything. You didn't know if you will because your fate in your past lives didn't change even if you acted out of character (you already declare yourself as a villainess cause why not? It seems cool) but still, even if it just the slightly change, it will be enough to you.

Right now, you're already a one month old baby and Endeavor stop training his first son, Touya or soon to be a villain named Dabi, you wanted to comfort him because you can clearly see in his eyes that he was desperate on his father's affection and you understand it.

Endeavour didn't really care on his other children and the only way for him to care about someone is to show that you had a great power or you inherited the ice and fire quirk. Touya improve his quirk to impress his father as Endeavour force his dream towards his son, yikes.

---- YOU CAN CONTINUE READING FROM HERE ---

Right now, you can't walk and you can't even crawl! Well, what did you expect from a one month old baby? You're not a super overpowered protagonist or heroine (you're a villainess in your past lives) that can talk and run even if they are just born three months ago!

The only thing you can do is to cry, drink milk from your mother and poop in your diaper (yikes), you felt embarrassed while your mother, Rei is changing your diaper. You don't have a choice!

Shouto is on your right side holding your hand while he is sleeping. You can say, he is a cutie even if he's just a baby and he doesn't have any scars yet and you plan on preventing him having those because it was a horrible experience for him.

Shoto refuse not to be on your side for every single second that you almost feel suffocated. If he notice that you're not in the same room as him, he quickly cries loud that the paper walls in your house might break. Endeavour has a plan on isolating Shoto from the rest of his children because well he is gifted and you're all a failure in his eyes but the shouts, cries and tantrums of Shoto is getting on his nerves that he decided to let Shoto stay on your side. He likes hugging you, he likes playing with you with literally anything that his eyes found. He likes sleeping beside you. He likes holding your hand while both of you sleep and he likes to laugh with you.

You felt embarrassed because how could you not?! In the anime and manga, his expression is always blank, you can't tell what is going on with his mind and he only show a small smile in the anime! Hearing him laughing is something that you will treasure in your whole life.

Until, one day, Touya Todoroki, the eldest son decided to visit you while you are trying to sleep and Shoto is sleeping beside you.

-
[A/N: Hi, so I didn't really wanted to say this because everyone has the right to say their opinion but it just making me sad and losing my motivation to continue this.

I have read a lot of comments especially in the Chapter 1 "Typical (Y/N)" "Ugh, why always (Y/N) is so OP" "Well that's cringe" and a lot of other comments.

I already tell from the first page of the book that it was my first time writing a fanfiction and I don't have enough experience to change my wording not to be too much cringe. I also stated that if you don't like to read, you can just exit reading this book.

I'm really sorry, I just really feel sad reading some of the comments but I'm always open for the suggestion! I'm already think of rewriting this, I just really did not have the time to do so.