CHAPTER 17

(A/N: SPOILER FROM THE MANGA!)

-

"Did you know that I am scared of spiders?" You could only grasp the mud tightly on your hand.

"Huh?" He only gaze at your features. Making a slight interpretation about your behavior and gestures. Also, taking note of your movement.

You quickly snap from your thoughts and instantly throw the mud straight towards his three pairs of eyes. He didn't have any time to react at all. He could actually slice the mud with his sword but it was bit too small to be cut and also his reaction time was late because he didn't expect you to react quickly. He didn't even have the time to blink!

The mud straightly goes to the pair of his eyes. Making him close it for a minute and try to remove the mud all over him. This give you a chance to run so you did.

In amazing speed that you didn't know you have the capability to do, you run like you are part of the Olympics. Running from the man you are sure you didn't have the chance to win into.

The only chance that you have to get away from the man is to find a place that can hit by the sunlight but the place that you are in right now seems to be too impossible for the desires you are hoping for.

You're in the middle of the forest, there are a lot of tress and leaves trying to keep the sunlight to see from the surface. Even though it is daylight and you can see your surroundings. It sends shiver to your spine the situation you are in right now.

Why the hell is this happening?

YOU are starting to walk off from Tokito estate. Earlier, Muichiro leave to his abode to comply on the mission that was given to him.

You really admire the Hashiras and the demon slayer. Just imagining them witnessing their families died from the demon attack and them having absolutely no chance on winning against the demon is just really sad.

You know that some of the demon slayer, no. Almost of the people who joined the demon slayer corps either seek for revenge for having their families killed or experiencing it themselves and just got survive by the demon slayer corps.

Your family already died also but just imagining them getting killed and eaten by a demon? It was making you already throw up.  You can't just witness those things because you knew that you can't take it very well and you might go insane if that happens. Not that you're sane right now.

You really admire them now for being so strong. Some of them are even younger than you in age but they already know how to fight and wield a sword. You remember that Tanjiro started to wield a sword and train when he was thirteen years old? That's way too young.

While some having a deep reasons why they are hunting and killing a demons. Of course, they are people who join the demon slayer corps just because of well... for their own happiness?

Starting to Inosuke, you remember that he mentioned that he join in the corps when he saw a demon hunter who entered his territory on the mountain then he stole the sword on the demon hunter.

You felt bad for the demon hunter already. Also, you can really say that Inosuke is amazing. He practice to wield a sword all by himself. He even created a breathing techniques! That just really something new and of course being you, you know that you will never do that because you are a lazy freak.

Here's come Mitsuri, she joined in the corps because she wanted to find herself a suitable husband who is more stronger than her and of course who will accept her for being her.