CHAPTER 15

(A/N: it was stated that the only ways to kill the demons are being expose in sunlight and by nichiron swords made by swordsmith itself. However, since you can use your ability which is your "Freezing Ice." you create a nichirin sword that can kill a demon. Look at the "character's profile" it was stated that you can copy something once a day, since you use it on Rui mountain which is the same day on your trial and Tanjiro trial. You can't use it for the rest of the day.)

Carried by the Kakushis, they started to run to who knows where. There are two Kakushis that are guiding you.

The one who is carrying you while the other one was carrying your bag. Earlier, the Kakushi gave it to you while you were being carried away from the Master Mansion. Apparently, they need to cover your eyes and also your nose for you not to know the direction of the mansion itself.

It even took a hour to all of you to arrive at their desire destination. It was uncomfortable but you can't argue or make a fuss on it, after all they can't understand English and it's not that they will even talk to you.

You felt worried at them, they have been carrying and walking or running for almost an hour. If you are the one in their position, you would have die.

"We already arrive at Tokito's estate." They remove the covers on your eyes as well as on your nose. Yikes.

You jump off and look around, from what you have heard, they mentioned Tokito, so you're in Tokito estate? Because if you were in Kocho estate, you will definitely recognize the estate. This one looks to unfamiliar.

Not only that, the estate doesn't even have any decoration despite it being too large. Doesn't Muichiro feel lonely here?

You would have been lost if you're not careful. The Kakushi softly grip your arm and motion you to follow them. They must have known that you can't speak or understand Japanese.

You three started to walk, even if you're already in the estate, you still need to walk along with them because from what you understand from their gestures, they are trying to find someone on Tokito's estate so you could have rest.

You wanted to thank them for their effort. Atleast, they didn't leave you outside the estate. They still care for you. You would have cried if they are going to leave you outside. They might even have a chance that Muichiro won't recognize you even if he's the one who initiate that you stay with him.

You should have choose to rest on Shinobu estate, after all. Still, Shinobu gazes towards you earlier kinda creeps you out. She was looking at you when Muichiro was talking to her.

After spotting a Kakushi that was taking care of Tokito's estate. The three of them talk for a while. While you are only looking at the scenery that was in front of you.

You are really unfamillar to these places. In the Manga, the Tokito's estate was shown like in only one picture so that are not really helpful at all.

You might didn't notice them because the two of the Kakushi that was guiding you earlier, already gave you your bag and was making their way to go back on their destination.

"Thank you." You quickly stated as you bow at them. They only nod and started to run.

The one Kakushi that was taking care of the estate, hold your wrist and started to walk to atleast guide you.

The place was too big.

Your place is big too late in your world ofcourse but this one is different. You can get lost because all of the structures, design are all the same. There's no decoration and it radiate the gloomy area of the place.

The Kakushi guided you to one of the room. It has a futon and pillow then that's it. There's no even a table, chair or what.

You wanted to face palm but it might be consider as rude. The Kakushi said something but you didn't understand too much of it.

You only understand that this will be your room from now on. You nodded and also thank the Kakushi, then she leave you after that.

You sighed, glancing at the futon. You immediately lay down, reminiscing the moments that happened earlier. This day was too exhausting. You defeat the lower moon 5. Having a trial towards the Hashiras and now you're in the house of one of the strongest demon slayer, Muichiro.

Just how long would Muichiro let you stay here? It kinda send a shiver to your spine because he might completely forget about you the moment he step inside the estate and he might force you to go out.

Where will you go if that happens?! Ah, you don't wanted that to happen.

You started to pull out the paper on your bag and start on making origami. You are stress to say atleast, that's why in order to cope up with your shaking hands. You entertain yourself trying to forget what will happen to you.

You make different designs or kinds of origami. You didn't know how but it turns out to be beautiful and quite appealing.

"Is that a origami?"

-
EDITED !!