CHAPTER 25

So guess what? I'm back! Sorry for not updating for two months.

If you're asking if chapter 24 was the last chapter, then the answer is NO. sorry for making you think it was but no, it will be explain in this chapter about the chapter 24 and about [Name]'s life.

But first, I'm really sorry for not updating for whole two months and the reason why I am updating now is because IT'S MY BIRTHDAY 🥰. I'm just stressed out by the schoolworks so I didn't really have the chance to update.

Here I am, I am going to put a idea or a reason why [Name] is OP or just dumb I guess

-

To say that your first life was a bit boring but normal atleast.

You grew up in a normal family with a normal household. You have your parents living with you and your friends whom you always talk with.

You think it was boring. There was no rollercoaster ride or there was no a fairytale type of story where you are going to meet a super rich boy that's going to love you for your whole life.

There was nothing like that. You're just a person... A person who is existing so you can work after you graduate and support your parents.

You are not totally hardworking but you do your best in your studies because you didn't want to disappoint those people around you. You don't want to be mock. You don't wanted to be a laughing stock or bullied.

You just wanted anyone to forget about your existence...

You're okay with your friends knowing that you existed and your parents eating dinner with you in the table.

You always wish that you want to be a rich person so you can have anything you wanted. You wanted to eat a lot of junk foods. You wanted to drink a lot of coke. You wanted to eat deserts. You wanted to travel and have fun around the world with your friends and family.

But of course, it never happened. The fate decided to give you a plot twist that you didn't even wish or think about.

It happens when you are eating food with your friends after the examination. You have fun conversing with them. You talk about your favorite animes and manga and then there's a bus just straight up running through the place you're eating.

You're shock, you don't know what to do. You just saw your friends getting hit by the fragments of the mirror.

You're not safe either, because you're with them. Lots of blood can be seen at your body. You didn't know what part of your body was hit by the bus and pieces of mirror because of the shattering but you only know one thing.

You're not gonna make it alive.

You joked about facing death or wanting to die but staring your friends having a hard time breathing and lots of blood spreading around them. To say that you're sad is an understatement.

It's okay if it's just you but your friends are with you too. They are dying alongside with you.

Tears started to flow on your eyes. You wish you can do something for them. You wish you can get up and have a superpowers to heal them just like in a fairytale story but the fate is cruel. You can't even move your body. You can't even speak. The only thing that you can do is to glimpse at your friends who both started to close their eyes and stop from breathing.

You also experience having a difficulty in breathing. Another pools of tears flow outside of your eyes. You didn't even had the chance to say goodbye to your parents. They are not the best and they also had flaws but nevertheless, you love them.