CHAPTER 23

Mugen Train Arc starts now! Anything that will happen was based on the Manga not on the Anime.

-

"EEEEEEEH?!! SO WE STILL HAVE NO ORDERS?! WE SHOULD HAVE STAY WITH SHINOBU-SAN!!" People are looking at the direction of Zenitsu because of his screaming. You already go on your way with the trio and Nezuko to the Mugen Train earlier. Unfortunately, Shinobu can't see you out because she's busy on her duties especially there are a lot of injured demon slayers that came.

The reason why you are heading out is because Tanjiro wanted to ask the Flame Pillar about the Fire breathing his father was using when his father is still alive. You also wanted to meet Rengoku.

Not that we will get any answer since it was Rengoku.

"No.... Our treatment's done, and we've been cooped up in the same place for a month!" Tanjiro refuted, clearly making a point. Although, Shinobu let you and them stay on her estate, it is still rude to stay there for too long.

The two are bickering about why they said that sad farewell if they didn't really need to go out. They both stop when Inosuke shouted.

"WHAT KIND OF CREATURE IS THAT?!?!" Okay, there is where the embarrassing scene starts so you quickly go to the entrance since you already know that they will be chased by the police or conductor or whatsoever. Then, they will go run and try to hide their weapons in which Inosuke completely failed at. Then, lastly they will jump on the train because it already start going.

Well, you refused to experience that scene. So you attempted to leave before Inosuke started to embarrass himself. Thankfully, they are all distracted about the train that they forgot your presence.

You quickly go on the train. Luckily, you asked Kiyo-chan to give the ticket to yourself not on Tanjiro so you can really survive without him.

You remembered that Rengoku was nearby so you started to look for him. He's not hard to find since he was already shouting UMAI while eating.

"Rengoku-san!" You shouted on the top of your lungs hoping that he will hear you knowing that he is half deaf(?) because of his first mission with the stupid imaginative demon who wanted to be part of twelve demon.

Speaking of that, Muzan already kill all of his lowermoon excluding the Lower Moon One Enmu this time, right?

You can clearly see Rengoku choked on his food as he stared at you. You blushed at the sight. Rengoku is staring at you!

You might started to have a nosebleed right on the train.

"Hajimemashite, Watashi no namae wa [Last Name] [First Name] desu, Yoroshiku onegaishimasu" You stuttered while speaking. Not that it matters anyway since Rengoku might forgot your name like what happened to Inosuke and Zenitsu. Your words translate to your way of introducing yourself and please be nice to me.

"Oh wow!! You look adorable while you're talking! Come seat with me!" You smiled happily when he patted the seat next to him in which you gladly take a seat. Well, you just snatched Tanjiro seat but you don't really care.

In this world full of demons, Kyojuro Rengoku is your sunshine!

Yeah, you're a simp for Kyojuro.

Sorry Tanjiro, you're not really simp for him. Although, he is a call cinnamon roll and you like him but Rengoku is on another level.

You look dreamily at him and he stared at you too. Smiling brightly at you. You blushed at the sight.

"Here!! Eat this!!" You quickly get the food on his hand and both of your hands touched of a second. At this point, you really need someone who will wake you up from your daydreaming about the Flame Pillar.

"R-rengoku-san?" You snap out of your trance, when Tanjiro walk and try to start a conversation to Rengoku.

Not that you mind. No, you really mind him. This is the first time you didn't feel happy when Tanjiro interrupted your conversation with the Flame Hashira.

"Eh!! [Name]-san, so this is where you are!! We are finding you since earlier!!" Zenitsu shouted, you felt kind of guilty but not totally. You got to talk with your Number 1 Husband after all.

"I'm sorry, Zenitsu-san." He only smiled in return and Tanjiro started introducing himself and both Inosuke and Zenitsu to Kyojuro.

Rengoku pointed the seat in front of him. That's a change since he patted the seat to Tanjiro on the Manga and Anime, well you're now seating on it and you're not planning to give it to Tanjiro even if Rengoku pushed you out.

Tanjiro started explaining his life experience to Rengoku while Rengoku just stared into nothing. Tanjiro is staring at you and he even look betrayed!!

Gomenasai, Kamado.

"So, that's it huh?!" But I dunno, this is the first time that I heard of "Dance of the Fire God! I'm actually delighted that you were able to apply the face your father performed in a fight. BUT ENOUGH OF THIS STORY!!" Luckily, you ready yourself to cover your ears.

It was really loud....

"Eh?! Could I have a little more?!"

"You should become my tsuguko. I'll look after all of you!" He shouted and glance at you. You wink at him and which he laughed at and ruffle your hair.

So, this is what heaven feels like.

You felt like you're forgetting something but you don't want to think about it, not when Rengoku attention is on you.

-

A/N: it was a little bit of rush, I'm sorry! I'm watching MBC while writing this so.

ADVANCE HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU!! Let's welcome 2022 together. I hope your days will be filled with happiness and inspiration!

Since it was new year, I wanted to do a one shot, if you wanted you can reply here who's character you wanted me to make a one shot.