CHAPTER 14.5

This chapter will be only short since it will just going to show the interaction between other characters from KNY!!

-

"You mean Tanjiro, (Y/N)-san, save you?" Zenitsu furrowed his eyebrows because of what he heard from Tanjiro. It just impossible! He knows that (Y/N) is avoiding them at all and it shows that she didn't want to interact will all of them.

"Yes, I was shock myself when I see her cutting the neck of demon, and the lower moon at that. I didn't expect her to be great at fighting!" Tanjiro said, full of admiration showing in his face and his voice. Aoi who is still on the door has a confuse and somehow intrigue on what Tanjiro said.

From what she heard, the (Y/N) didn't receive proper training and didn't even show any fighting skills when she is in the presence of trio. Yet, she killed the demon in the mountain as if it was nothing. Aoi was stunned, for such a person to be reckless and brave. That was admirable. Even though she didn't know who (Y/N) is, she already admire her because of the rumors.

She look down while continue to walk towards the estate. She bit her lower lip to prevent those thoughts that was on her mind. She was scared to face demons because of what she experience after final selection, and yet you? You protected and save a person whom you didn't even that close too much.

"I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!!" Zenitsu shouted, completely enamoured from Tanjiro stories. Why did (Y/N) out of all people?! Why didn't he save me?! That was the thoughts that Zenitsu have right now.

Zenitsu immensely grab both of Tanjiro's shoulder to the point that he make sure that it will stings. Tanjiro hissed at him.

"I still have injuries, Zenitsu! Please calm down!" Tanjiro tried to push Zenitsu away from him. When he finally succeed, he immediately backs away from Zenitsu.

"YOU!! FIRST, YOU HAVE YOUR CUTE SISTER ACCOMPANYING YOU THROUGH YOUR MISSION AND NOW!!! YOU HAVE (Y/N) AS YOUR SAVIOR! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BE SO MUCH LUCKY!! WHY DID (Y/N) CHOOSE TO SAVE A MAGGOT LIKE YOU THAN ME WHO IS COMPLETELY HANDSOME!!?" Zenitsu shouted can heard all over the estate than even Kanao tsuyuri who is minding her own business seems to be frozen and gulp at the commotion that was happening.

Aoi didn't just do anything to stop them and continue on what she's doing. They are completely hopeless. She just hope that the blonde hair guy who is almost turn into spider will soon be tired from shouting.

"Ehhh! Ofcourse she just worried about me after all!" Tanjiro shouted back, he was clearly offended on what Zenitsu said.

"Hah! How can you say that she's worried about you?! She didn't even talk to you when we're staying at the wisteria house!" It seems like Zenitsu didn't want to lose.

After hearing Zenitsu statement, Tanjiro froze. Right, why did he think (Y/N) will care about him? He felt his face becoming hot for some reason. It was too embarrassing. He even shouted it as if he was proud!

"Dumbass! See, now you're quiet!" Zenitsu finally calm down. Before having a thought on his mind.

"Hey, Tanjiro, how did (Y/N) beat the lower moon then?"

Ah, why they didn't think about that much earlier?

-

"Hmmm, it seems like someone have been completely smitten!" Tengen shouted, laughing at his own statement.

Someone who is near at Tengen direction somewhat shaken up from hearing it that made Tengen laugh more!

His ability is such a blessing. He can hear the thoughts of someone if he focus enough. That's why he notice that someone were already fascinated by the appearance of the girl in the trial earlier.

"I'm sure it is not Kyojuro Rengoku right, Rengoku?!" Tengen started to teases the blonde hair man, who is now completely froze on his position upon hearing his comrade.

"Hahahaha! Why did you think so absurd like that, Uzui-san?!" Rengoku shouted with so much passion as he tried to avoid the topic. However, it will not work on Uzui since he knew what is Rengoku thinks after all.

"Well, you know you could have untie her on her back but why did you really have to do it in front of her right? That would make it hard than doing it while you're facing her back!" Tengen who is laughing, is now seriously looking at Rengoku.

After the meeting, all of them proceed to eat together except of Giyuu who is not interested on them and also Shinobu since she is still going to check the injured on the mountain. Lastly, the most shocking person on the trial earlier, Muichiro.

"Well, I didn't think of that! That such would be a good idea if you did tell me Uzui-san!" Mitsuri who is now laughing while blushing after hearing the conversation of both of her comrades. Ah, her mentor is finally going to have some romance! She thinks as she happily eat her favorite food.

Upon noticing the jolly personality of Mitsuri, Obanai smiled that ofcourse cannot be seen because of his mask. Still, he didn't like that Mitsuri is happy because of the talks that Uzui and Rengoku are having. He couldn't careless about them at all.

"The most unexpected happen is when Muichiro remembers someone's name other than. oyakata-sama. That is really new." They all quickly agreed on what Shinazugawa said. Although, Shinazugawa is kind of cruel and scary. He was still shock at the interaction that happen earlier. He was also intrigue on what happened towards his comrade, Tokito.

They all seem to lost on their own thoughts as well. This day surely is too unexpected and unforgettable.

-
(A/N: I JUST REALIZE THAT NICOL FROM MY NEXT LIFE AS A VILLAINESS SHARE THE SAME VOICE ACTOR AS INOSUKE????? OMG)