CHAPTER 19

You were panting by the time that a scenery landed on your sight.

The estate that is surrounded by many trees. The clothes that are hanged on the wood that looks like it can be hanger.

Lastly, the butterflies caught your sight. It was too many. Maybe the world isn't too cruel at all.

The dog led you to Shinobu estate.

You can saw from afar Aoi who is currently hanging the clothes that is often used by the patients on their estate. It also included the sheets, blankets that the patients currently using.

You quietly goes on her side, she still minding her own business until she caught the glimpse of you.

You gulp from the sudden attention and bow your head politely. You can introduce yourself, you can do it!

"Nice to meet you! I'm [Name]" you politely introduce yourself towards her. You try to see her reaction, she look surprised by she nodded afterwards.

"You must be the girl on the trial earlier. I will inform Master first for your arrival." You just nodded at her even if you didn't what she said. She gesture you to sit on the estate floor. You smiled at her and quickly thank her.

The sounds that only can be heard are the winds that are circuiting causing the clothes and blankets that are hanging suddenly wave.

Footsteps can be heard from afar so you quickly arrange yourself before standing up. Shinobu and Aoi are standing together.

Shinobu always smile to cover her facade. Aoi is also standing, her brows raising from curiosity and confusion. You think.

"Oh my! [Name]-san, a pleasant surprise that you are here. Are you perhaps wanted to stay here than Tokito-san estate? Mine would be more lively than his estate." Shinobu smiled at you, you didn't catch all of the words that she said but you caught that she mentioned Muichiro.

Is she inviting you to stay at her estate?

You wanted to agree but it might cause a commotion, would be the others would be fine on your decision?

Shinobu might notice you having a hard time to take a decision, she beamed at you and smiled more widely.

"Oh! You must be worried on Tokito-san, don't worry I will inform him about your situation. Not that he would remember, anyways." You only look confusedly at her.

"Oh? You didn't bring your things with you. I will ask the Kakushis to bring your things here in my estate. In any case, you're welcome here." She smiled gracefully on you.

You nodded at her words and bow your head again. "Thank you, Kocho-san." Thanking her for her kindness.

You didn't need to bend down or to look up, it looks like both of you have the same height or she might even be taller than you in cm but you didn't really know.

Aoi pulled you towards the estate, the estate is really big for your opinion. Especially because there are no decoration so if you will look rooms and rooms, it was almost empty except of course the room for patients who are being treated because of their wounds or injuries.

"I am Aoi Kanzaki, I hope you might have stand a chance to shut the blonde's hair who is being irritating since the day he resided in." Okay, you didn't understand what she said.

You only think that she introduced herself to you but why it was too long for an introduction?

Using your card, you muttered the words that will help you towards the situation that you have right now.