CHAPTER 13

You didn't have any time to react, you just suddenly feel like you are carrying a wall making you stumble and look like you are bowing.

It feels like the gravity is too much, forcing you to stay on the ground. Sweat is starting to form on the side of your face. You tried to breath, allowing yourself to be calm down somehow. It didn't do much help but your heart is starting to beat to normal.

"My beloved children.. Good morning, everyone. The weather is amazingly good today. I wonder if the sky is blue. It pleases me that we've made it to our semi annual Hashira meeting with no personnel changes." Ubuyashiki Kagaya, also known as Oyakata-sama, greeted while looking at the sky.

Is he the one making you feel this way.....?

You tried not to look at his face because it was creepy. Half of his face was covered due to his sickness. If you remember, the reason of it was because their family was curse because Muzan is kind of related with him? You're not really sure with that information.

"I am pleased to see you in a good health as well, Master. I prevently pray for your continued good fortune." You didn't even notice that Tanjiro is already on the ground because Sanemi force him to bow. Maybe they didn't did that on you because you're already on the ground, making you look like you're bowing.

"Thank you, Sanemi."

"If I may master, would you mind enlightening us about this swordman Kamado Tanjiro and this girl accompanied by a demon?" You didn't know what he's saying but you suddenly tense up upon him speaking.

"Right. I apologize for startling you all. About Tanjiro and Nezuko, I've sanctioned their situation. And I'd also like you all to accept it." Ah, this is the time when they all refuse to let Tanjiro and Nezuko to be alive except for Mitsuri and Muichiro.

"Even if it is what you desire, Master. I cannot agree to it." This is the time they started to have a heated argument. Gyomei clapped his hand while saying this and he had tears on his eyes as well.

As much as you wanted to interfere, you can't because of the feeling you're having right now. It feels like you can't breath at all. You didn't want to make Tanjiro worry about you in the middle of the meeting. You also don't wanted to be nuisance to the Hashiras and you don't wanted to turn their attention towards you. It's not like you're important to them anyways.

"I'm flamboyantly opposed as well! A demon slayer travelling with a demon is unacceptable!" Tengen said, even bringing his arm towards his head to point his thumb finger to his face.

He sure does wanted to make himself look cool.

"I should do whatever it is you wish, Master!" Mitsuri said while clapping her hands together and smiling. She's having fun, eh?

"I'm fine either way since I am going to forget anyway... Just don't hurt the human girl." Muichiro said, you didn't know but there are a dead silence when he spoke up, this doesn't happened in the manga? And why it looks like he said more than he supposed to like in the manga and anime? You didn't understand what he said.

Mitsuri even smile more and there's a hint blush on both side of her cheeks while the others looks shaken up on he said.

"Although I respect you with all my heart, that's an incomprehensible notion, Master!" You were shocked hearing Kyojuro's voice. It was too loud. Maybe more loud than the anime. It feels like it can reach even to the other side because of his boisterous voice.

"The demon slayers mission is to slay demons. I respect that you both punish Kamado and Tomioka." Sanemi murmured while shaking because he's too mad.