SHINOBU APPRECIATION CHAPTER

So, I actually really wanted to make Shinobu here in this fanfic to be one who will end up saying that you are teaming up with demons. Since, you know your existence is still unknown to everyone and you haven't told anyone yet about your identity.

But I feel like it will be too much out of her character. After, watching other animes and rereading demon slayer. I just realize Shinobu is one of the best girl and no one can change my mind.

Let me elaborate why she's the best girl.

1. She and her sister, Kanae watched both of her parents die in front of her. She was way too much young that day, as you can see in the panel manga. She doesn't even look like a teenager that time yet. They were both having a hard time that time yet. Despite of that, they both promise to become a demon Slayer to never let anyone experience the same pain they both experience.

2. Shinobu was a little bit spoiled. Kanae stated to Himejima to forgive her sister for shouting at him since Shinobu really love her parents and both of her parents spoiled her. (Anyway, for those who didn't know this. It was part of the novel. When, Kanae and Shinobu decided to visit Himejima to thank him from saving them from the demon who killed their parents and to ask Himejima to train them.) She accepted both of her parents dead even though she probably wants to spend more time with them. Himejima also stated that Shinobu can't cut demon heads because of her lack of height. I really love how she didn't give up despite knowing her weakness. She created a poison to kill demons.

3. Her acceptance on Kanao, we can see on the anime that Shinobu was mad at Kanao for not doing anything like touching her food even though she was so hungry that time. But, we can also see that she was the one who freed Kanao from being a slave. She threw a bunch of money to the man that time and quickly grab Kanao. She was probably mad that time when Kanao can't do anything but she didn't let others adopt her and the others at butterfly mansion.

It was stated, I forgot in Taisho rumors(?) that there are some people who wanted to adopt those people at the butterfly estate but they refused and Shinobu didn't also wanted them to adopted so she let them stay in her estate and accept her as her own sister.

4. Her sister's death. I think this is the time her anger hits her really hard. Kanae is the only one person who is her biologically family. They both share common goals. To defeat demons and never let other people experience the same pain they experience. She was only FOURTEEN years old that time. She was just in her teenage years just yet. While, they are all grieving, she saw Kanao who was sweating too much hard but not really crying at her sister funeral. Instead of being mad at her (because I feel like she didn't know the reason why Kanao can't cry. Which stated in manga that Kanao can't cry because when other people cry, they get abused and mistreated.) Shinobu didn't judge her, she even hug Kanao.

5. She became the master and owner of butterfly estate at the age of FOURTEEN. She started to smile a lot and copy her sister's action. There are a lot of reason for that. One is, Kanae stated that she always love to see Shinobu smile in which she didn't really have a chance to give since we can see in the flashback that she was always mad. She was force to be mature. Since, she needed to take care of the other people at the butterfly estate (Kanao, Aoi, Sumi, Naho, Kiyo) correct me if I got their names wrong. She carry a lot of burden on her own. She needed to take care a lot of demon slayers who got injured while fighting demons. Still, she didn't radiate any signs of tiredness. She also cheer a lot of people. At the novel, she cheer Mitsuri because  Mitsuri didn't know that the reason why Shinobu joined the demon Slayer was because of the death of her parents. She felt sad because Mitsuri reason for joining is to find a husband who is more stronger than her and a person who can protect her.

6. She accepted Nezuko. Even though, she tried to kill her at the first time which is acceptable since she didn't know that Nezuko didn't eat humans yet. I think, this is the part where she receive a lot of hates. Don't ask me why I think she was hated, some of my friends hate her. It was acceptable that she don't wanted to let Nezuko live. Her parents died, her sister died, her successor died and many other people died because of the demons. However, she didn't implicit stated that she didn't accept Nezuko instead she kept being silent. As the story goes, we can see in Nezuko flashback when she was becoming a human again that she let Nezuko watch her pet which is her fish lol.

7. I forgot to stated but her successors other than Kanao died also. It was shown that there are two or three(?) Successors aside from Kanao. She probably keep her emotion to herself since she didn't want to show any weakness towards other people.

8. She was even more worried that Kanao might become blind if she uses her technique while fighting Upper Moon Two, Douma that bitch. Kanao even stated that why Shinobu needed to worry about her eyes when she was willing to risked her life from demon?

There are too many reasons why she is one of the best girl but I will write it in the other time.

Why I am writing this? I don't really have a reason. Just some Shinobu appreciation chapter. I also have a plan to make her kind in this fanfiction but not really that too much and I will try my best not to make her OOC.

-
Anyway, I will update this weekend.