CHAPTER 12

(A/N: I didn't expect to update so quickly, I guess it was because I just really wanted to make the progress of this book fast.)

-

Where I am ...? That was the first question that comes in your mind when you gain your conciousness.

You slowly open both of your eyes as you see a couple of rocks. No, the the ground was covered by rocks?

"Ewww!" That's what you have exclaim as you sit up. Why the hell you are laying down on the ground? Maybe someone already pee on this ground or tried to do something! Also, you're uncomfortable in the way you are laying on the ground.

You noticed that both of your arms are tied up in a rope. Is this abduction? You have no money or any possession on this world! You can't give them anything.

You look up to see a group of people.
Your eyes widen as you look at the man standing at 6 feet or more of height. He has a white long hair with jewelries on it. You look at the other one that caught your attention. The only thing that you can said is

He's huge! You think that his height maybe 7 feet because of it. Who are they...? No.. you know them!

They are the HASHIRAS!

You look at your side and you notice that they are already questioning Tanjiro for having a demon as a company. While some of them are looking at you. Shinobu fixed her stare towards Tanjiro as his jaw is broken. She must be giving him the painkiller to drink.

Why are you here in Hashiras meeting? You mean, yes you're not a demon slayer corps who are serving them but you still help the slayer and save their lives. Still, you didn't broke any kind of rules? Or you did? Because you protected Nezuko or they sense that you have a different aura on you?

"It's not like it heals your wounds, so you mustn't push yourself." Shinobu continued her statement after you interrupted her for your shouting. It was embarrassing. Why did you need to wake up in the middle of their meeting? Tanjiro is still look a bit shaken from his seat. Maybe he didn't notice you.

You glance at the Hashiras again, only to notice Uzui's shoulder was shaking. Is he mad? While Mitsuri has a blush on the both side of his cheeks and she's smiling.  You glance at the man standing beside her.

Kyojuro Rengoku standing while staring at you with his owl eyes and his fixated smile. Both of his arms are on the side of his chest as continued to stare at you

You quickly look down, eh. He was too handsome for your own good. You didn't know if you blush while you too are both staring to each other but you wish you didn't. After all, it will be a shame if he sees you are affected of his presence.

"Now then, Kamado Tanjiro-kun." You are facing Tanjiro's back so you can't see his reaction and you are just glad that the Kakushi didn't push your head on the ground like what they did to Tanjiro. The Kakushi must be take a pity on you.

You just sighed and let yourself feel comfortable by sitting. It's not like you can interrupt their conversation even if you know what they will say, you still didn't know how to pronounce words in Japanese except for what you have learn in your world and when you are staying at Wisteria House. You also memorize a lot of lines that might be useful in the future hehe. Other than that, you didn't know any more of Japanese words.

"That demon is my little sister!  While I was out, a demon attacked my family. By the time I got home, everyone was dead! By the time I got home, everyone was dead! My sister was turned into a demon but she's never eaten anyone! She never has and never will! No matter what, she'll never hurt humans!" Tanjiro shouted as he tried to fight his tears not to fall. Ah! One of your favorite character is crying! How cruel.