5

Makenzie Parks

April 30, 2021
Kash House
~~~

"Kash."

I called him for the 100th time, but he just ignored me. Wanna know what irritates me? How you beg me to come over just for you to act like I'm not here? It makes no sense, I could have stayed home for this.

"Alright I'm leaving." I stood up and he looked up from his phone before laughing.

"Chill, I'm busy."

"If you busy, then why I'm here?"

"Cause I wanted yur' over hur'. The fuck?" He bawled up his face, "Yo, gon head out then, I ain't dealing with this shit."

"Whatever."

I got up from the bed grabbing my daddy car keys. I wasn't in the mood to even argue with him. There was no point, it wasn't like we were together. I shouldn't care about what I think he doing anyways. I have to get back home to get my school work done anyways.

I opened the front door revealing some girl.

"Who the fuck are you?" The girl asked and I froze.

"Who are you?"

"Don't worry about who the fuck I am hoe! Why you over my nigga house? Kash who the fuck is this twelve year old looking ass bitch!" The girl pushed past me and I just shook my head. You see? This is the reason I don't deal with Kash right here.

I was about to walk out the door, but the girl grabbed me by my hair. I hit the ground and she started punching me in my face. I covered my face and tried breaking free but I couldn't. I started crying, and let's just say I wasn't a fighter. But even then and still I was crying because she had me pinned to where I couldn't hit back how I wanted to.

I felt my body being pulled up and I stood on my feet. Kash stood in front of me as he argued back and forth with the girl. I wiped the tears from my eyes and got up from the ground. I mean my head was pounding, and she had literally pulled my hair hard as fuck. I really wanted to beat her ass, but to be honest she'd probably win again since I ain't never been in a real fight.

"Aye get the fuck out!" Kash said as the girl swung on him as well.

I picked up my car keys off the ground and left out the house. I had to tell my friends. I hopped in the truck and started it up before driving over to Adrian house since she lived the closest.
~~~

"How you gone let her put her hands on you? What the fuck is wrong with you Makenzie? You should of hit that bitch back I don't give a fuck if you don't know how to fucking fight!"

"I can't fight-"

"So the fuck what!" Tyra yelled as she grabbed my face. "Look at your motherfucking face! I should beat yo ass for letting her beat yo ass!"

"She had me pinned."

"I don't give a fuck! Are you fucking kidding-"

"Stop yelling at her! She doesn't fight Tyra and you know that shit!" Adrian argued causing Camari to hop in.

"Y'all calm down, stop yelling. Yo Kenzie, is the bitch still over there or what?" Camari asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know." I wiped the blood off my cheek sniffling.

"Then what the fuck we waiting on?" Tyra asked pulling her hair up into a ponytail. "Y'all can stay here and comfort her, but i'ma beat that bitch ass."

"Most def." Camari said walking into Adrian closet picking up her timbs. I watched as they got together and put on fight clothes. Adrian grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to her before using alcohol on a scratch I had on my arm.

"Let's go."

We all stood up and Adrian grabbed my hand. I followed them out the house and we hopped in Tyra car. I sat in the backseat with Adrian and the other two in the front. Tyra sped down the road, because Kash house wasn't even five minutes away. As soon as we pulled up, the girl car was still there.

"Let's go-"

The front door opened and the girl came out by herself. She looked like she had been crying, but of course my friends didn't care. Tyra hopped out the car causing the other two to as well. I was surprised to see Adrian get out, because she usually thought fighting was ghetto. As soon as I saw Tyra slap ole girl across the face, I flinched my damn self.

I looked back out the window to see Tyra and ole girl fighting on the ground. They were sticking with each other, but as soon as Tyra fell that's when Camari jumped in. I opened the car door and got out just as Kash opened the front door.

"Yo?" Kash asked looking confused as fuck. I ran up to the girls tryna break them up, but by now all three of them were jumping her. Kash ran off the porch grabbing ahold of the girl and I pulled Tyra back.

"Get off me Kenzie!" Tyra screamed as we both hit the ground. Adrian pulled us up and I still held on to Tyra pulling her back to the car. We all went back to the car and I got in the back holding Tyra.

"Drive!" Camari yelled at Adrian.

We pulled off and Tyra shook her hand. I looked at it and saw she had a bite mark.

"This bitch bit me!" Tyra yelled as we sped back to Adrian house. "And her breath fucking stank! I should beat her ass again!"

"It's done." I said causing Adrian to agree. "I didn't mean to get y'all all rowdy and shit."

"It's good," Camari said, "You owe me some dinner now though."

We all laughed and Tyra leaned over hugging me. I laid my head on her hugging her back even tighter. I loved my friends so much.

"Yo we got you Kenz, as along as we here we got yo back." Tyra spoke before Camari chimed in.

"Right, we been riding for you for five years now. As long as you got us, we got you. Now let's head to Taco Bell." Camari said and we all laughed.

"We love you Makenzie." Adrian said looking up at me through the rear view.

"I love you guys too."

One reason I didn't want to move back to Georgia after my mom passed is them. I couldn't leave my true ride or die friends. The girls back home in Georgia would've never helped me. I established a tight knit bond with these girls like they're my sisters. These people are the only one's keeping me sane, and if I was to lose them I don't know what I would do.