48.

Makenzie Parks

May 7, 2022
Home
~~~

"Look at his eyes, he's starting to look like Shaaaaa."

"Bitch stop playing." I laughed as Camari held Makel in the recliner.

"I'm serious, he already got his skin color."

"And that's it." I sat up, "Makel looks like his beautiful ass mommy."

"And his daddy." Camari joked and I rolled my eyes playfully. I got up from the bed walking over to my hamsters. I poured some food in the cage and rubbed their tiny heads before closing it back up.

"You talked to Quez?"

"I mean, we talk, but it's not the same. He be with Tyra ass all the time now and stuff." Camari sat up rubbing her hand across Kel hair.

"Think they together?" I laughed.

"Nah, they just be fucking. I know she still want ManMan. Quez be with a bunch of different girls. I think they just like messing around." Camari shrugged.

"Well that's how I was with Sha and well..."

Camari bursted out laughing.

"But it don't matter cause y'all genes were compatible as fuck. My lil handsome godson." Camari pecked his forehead and I crawled back up on my bed.

I yawned, "I gotta go back to work in two weeks."

"Already? Damn, Walmart ain't playing." Camari laughed.

"Yeah, but I need money more than anything now. I wish I didn't have to work, but you know I do." I wiped my hand down my face frustratedly.

"You acting like yo baby daddy don't sell drugs. Hell, your brother sells drugs too. Girl you really don't need to work. They be having racks and you know that shit."

"True, and Kash dropped a bag on me before he died. I only took fifty dollars out of it and put the rest in my savings account. But that money gon run out fast as fuck with Makel." I explained pulling my covers up.

"Just talk to Shamir bout it."

"I'll think about it." I shrugged.

My room door opened and in came Machai. He walked right over to Kel and took him from Camari.

"Damn nigga, it ain't yo baby." Mari said causing him to shrug.

"This twinnem." Mac pecked his hands scooting Camari over. "What y'all in here talm bout?"

"Kenzie going back to work."

"What you mean? You just had him." Mac glanced up at me before looking back at the baby.

"I know, but I gotta make money to keep him. Camari told me to talk to Sha-"

"Fuck Sha." Mac kissed his teeth, "I told you don't ask that nigga for nothing. What Kel need? I got it."

"Mac don't start, because eventually i'ma have to go back to work and I'ma put him in daycare." I sat up and he bawled his face up pissed at me.

"Daycare? You trippin." He shook his head.

"Yeah, because you not gon be here to take care of him. I gotta do sum Mac." I sighed and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Aight Kenzie."

"You and Sha need to talk." Camari said causing Mac to bawl up his face and scoff.

"Fuck no. Fa' what?"

Makel started getting fussy and I got up taking him from Mac. I crawled back in the bed taking his tiny blanket and covering him up. I pulled my boob out and began to feed him. Yes, I was pumping and breast feeding. The shit hurt like hell but that's all Makel be wanting.