17

Makenzie Parks

June 12, 2021
Home
~~~

"Does it feel better? Huh?"

"It stings, but yes I feel better." Mac said before grabbing hid crutches. I stood behind him, helping him walk to the living room. Sha was on the couch waiting on us with Camari sitting right beside him.

"Yay." Camari said as I let go of Mac and he used his crutches on his own. He sat himself down on the couch and I sat beside him hugging him tightly.

"I feel better, and I gotta move around if I wanna get this cast off my damn foot." Mac said causing Sha to nod.

"For real, why didn't the girls get hurt?" Shamir asked being ignorant as always.

"We were hurt, minor injuries. Just stop trying to be like that and be glad that you're alive." I got smart and Mac laughed under his breath.

"Yeah aight." He shrugged.

"Sha can I talk to you outside?" Mari said out of nowhere. We looked over at them and he nodded his head.

"We'll be back."

"Okay." I said grabbing the television remote. Time to binge watch Shameless again.
~~~

Shamir Miles

Outside
~~~

"Wassup?"

Camari pulled me away until we stood by my car. She stood there for a minute before looking around. I was confused, but then she asked me to get in the car. We both got in the car and she locked the doors. I turned to face her and she played with her fingers.

"I know out of all the guys I'm closest with you."

"Yeah."

"And I trust you, you've been around me for years." She sighed and I raised my eyebrow. "If I tell you something can you promise me you won't say anything?"

"Yeah what?" She asked making me nervous.

"I'm...gay."

My eyes went wide and I made a face. I wasn't homophobic, but as soon as that shit left her mouth I knew it was bad. Now Marquez and his parents can be homophobic. I figured she scared to come out because she know they don't like gays. Not gonna lie, I ain't even see this coming.

"Are you sure? Like how do you know you gay fam." I asked sitting back in my seat.

"I just am, I like girls and I'm more attracted to girls. Why you think I never had a boyfriend? I don't want one." She said causing me to sigh.

"Well I support you, a hundred percent." I said causing her to twist her lips.

"That's not all I wanted to say to you Sha." She took a deep breath, "I was trying to see if you wanted to take my virginity."

"What?" I said before I knew it.

She looked down, "I know it sounds crazy, but I've never experienced sex with a guy. Somebody asked me how would I know if I've never tried sex with a guy so I'm asking you because I trust you."

"Wow." I scratched my head in shock. I've never had a girl ask me to take her virginity. Let alone my bro lil sister. I'm debating on this shit because I already fucked Kenz and I don't need everyone saying I betrayed them and shit.

"So?"

"I gotta think about this, okay? You know I got mad love for you though Camari." I said and she shook her head yes before her face turned red.

"I just-" She cried, "I don't wanna be a disgrace. I wanna see if that's what I really want before I come out as a lesbian. I just wanna figure it out, figure myself out."

"Alright." I nodded, "I promise you I'll think about it. I'll make up my mind before tomorrow okay?"

"Thank you."

I pulled her into a hug and she fixed her face before getting out the car. I got out afterwards and we headed back into the house. Damn, I stay in some bullshit.
~~~

I waited late that night before going to Makenzie room. The light was still on so I knocked before entering.

"What?" Makenzie asked looking up at me. I placed my finger to my lips and sat at her desk chair.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Better not be no bullshit." She said looking from under her glasses like a old ass woman.

"This serious." I said causing her face to soften. "What would you do if someone came to you and asked you to take their virginity?"

"Um," She raised her brow, "For one I would be like why me? It's plenty of people in the world so why would you choose me."

"Okay, but listen to this. Say that the person who asked you this needed to get some clarification on if they wanted to be apart of the lgbtq community. It's just an experiment for them before they choose to cross over."

"Oh okay, so basically she just need to see if she making the right choice. I'd say do it, just because she trust you with her body. She must trust you the most because she came to you when she could've easily tried Dee or Mac."

"You know huh?" I asked and she nodded.

"Obviously Camari, this isn't the first time someone brought up her being gay. She hasn't came out and told us yet, but we've been aware. If she trust you then just do it. It's not like she asking for a relationship." Kenzie shrugged sitting her textbook down beside her.

"Yeah but what about Quez? That's my dawg, I just can't be out here repeating cycles and shit." I shook my head.

"You don't have to tell him. It can be a secret."

"I got too many secrets." I stood up sighing, "Why do everybody always choose me? I mean damn I know I'm cool and all but all that shit piled on me ain't good. It's like I'm setting myself up for failure."

"Shamir, I know you might think I hate you and all this other bullshit but I don't. I know where you're getting at and I don't want it to be another situation like you know."

"Yeah."

Makenzie got up and stood in front of me.

"Listen, it's up to you to make that choice. If you feel like it's not right then don't do it." She stared up at me.

"Would you be, mad? If I did decide to take her virginity." I asked and she took a step back.

"If I'm being honest I don't know. I feel like my opinion shouldn't matter because it was only a one time thing. Then again, my opinion should matter because she's my friend and she know about it."

"See." I placed my hand on my forehead. "I gotta sleep this shit off. I can't deal with this shit man."

I left out her room and went back into the guest room. I got on the bed and grabbed a pre rolled blunt out the nightstand. I lit it and inhaled it for as long as I could. I blew the smoke out my mouth and fell back on the bed.

After smoking for a couple of minutes, the door opened. I sat up in the bed and saw Makenzie. She walked in closing the door and I sat the blunt down in the ashtray. I got up from the bed and met her halfway before she spoke up.

"Don't do it." She stared up at me. I nodded before she grabbed my face and started kissing me. I lifted her up and kissed her back. I carried her over to the bed before throwing her down on it.

We kept on kissing until she started taking her clothes off. I removed my shirt and she got fully naked. I made sure to grab a condom before it got deep. There was no talking being done, we just went with the flow.
~~~

I stared at the ceiling as Makenzie slept on my chest. I rubbed my head in frustration before reaching over to grab my phone. I pulled up my messages clicking on Camari name. I pressed the text box and sent her a message. I put my phone back on the charger before slowly pulling Makenzie off me.

To Camari from Sha

I can't do it.