51.

Shamir Miles

June 3, 2022
Hospital
~~~

"You aight man?" Dee asked as I woke up looking around.

"Yeah, I'm good. When you got here?" I asked standing up to stretch.

"Just a few minutes ago, Quez out in the hallway making a phone call."

The hospital room door bursted open and in came Sheree and Robin. I kissed my teeth already knowing it was about to be some bullshit.

"What the fuck? What did you do to her?" Sheree asked hopping in my face.

"Aye tell homegirl to chillout." I said causing Robin to grab her.

"Ree calm down."

"No, I'm waiting for her to come home and she's laid up in a damn hospital bed! Then nobody wanted to call and say shit until the morning!"

"Aye shawty, why you so loud?" Quez walked in with his face bawled up.

"You always on my dick. I don't even know you like that." I kissed my teeth and she raised her hand like she was about to hit me but Robin grabbed her. "I wish the fuck you would."

"Ooh just let me walk away." Sheree walked taking a seat in the chair.

"You mean, I like you." Quez slid in the seat next to her.

"Sweetheart if you're anything like him don't bother." Sheree glared at him and he shrugged.

"My dick big."

"Man shut yo ass up." Dee smacked his head causing him to huff.

My phone started ringing causing me to press answer.

"Hello?"

"Can you watch Makel?"

I pulled the phone from my ear bawling up my face. I placed it back rolling my eyes to the ceiling.

"Man I'm busy right now." I looked over at Alexis.

"Well I have to go to work and your mama ain't home. Mumu ain't answering and I'm already fifteen minutes late." Makenzie sighed.

"Well what you want me to do? I just said I'm busy and I can't get him today."

"Today? You never fucking keep him Sha! I literally never ask you to watch him but you know what that's fucking fine! I'll just keep calling around because he don't need you anyways." She hung up the phone in my face.

"That's Kenzie?" Dee asked and I nodded.

"Bruh I'll be back." I grabbed my car keys.

"Where you going?" Robin asked.

"To get my son."

"Get your son? While your girl is laid up in the hospital bed?" Sheree laughed, "Wow, you're so lame. You gonna leave your girl who is laid out, to go see your babymama."

"To get his son." Dee corrected, "It ain't that serious. That's his son so what you want him to do?"

"Sheree you're not being fair." Robin sighed.

"Was he being fair when he was laid up with another bitch? Huh? If you hadn't of cheated maybe you wouldn't be in this predicament and I wouldn't be drilling yo shit right now."

"Damn you acting like I cheated on you. You must wanted me or sum cause you going hard for what?" I asked bawling up my face.

"Cause you cheated on my friend and had a baby outside the damn relationship! She gave up one of her biggest dreams to be with your cheating bum ass! You fucking ruined her life and now she's living with me!" Sheree stood up getting back in my face.