19

Makenzie Parks

June 14, 2021Home~~~

June 14, 2021
Home
~~~

Zahraxo
Why you don't hang out with that Adrian girl no more?

"Some stuff happened, and we just stop talking. It's a long story to be honest." I responded to the person on my live.

Foo23
Where Camari at? 😍

"Camari, Foo want you to get on camera." I looked back and she came and smiled.

"Hey Foo."

Foo23
Imu

"I miss you too." Camari smiled and I laughed at them. I let Camari get on the live before I got up and put my trash in the trash can. I smacked Tyra on the butt before going back to the chair with Camari.

MyaGalore
Imagine being a hoe at nineteen. Tragic

"Who is you?" I squinted, "Yo who is Mya Galore? She talking crazy in the comments."

JaylaSslene
Block her. She probably a troll.

"Jayla said block her. By the way hey Jayla!" Camari screamed waving at the camera.

MyaGalore
Yk who I am shawty don't play. You know what I did at Kash house.

"Girl goodbye." Camari laughed, "I remember what we did too the fuck. Yo Ty this the bitch that we beat up in the comments talking out her neck like we won't beat her the fuck up again."

"Who?" Tyra asked jumping up from the bed.

"Y'all just ignore her." I said but it was already too late.

"Yo sis you wanna rumble again or sum? You a innanet' thug. Bitches like you aren't to be taken seriously fam." Tyra laughed squeezing herself on Camari lap.

Foo23
Tyra a thug lmfaoo

"Shit tell them Foo they on even know about me like that." Tyra laughed.

ManMan
Tyra get off live.

"Shut up ManMan you just mad cause she left yo crooked tooth ass." Camari said causing me to laugh.

Quez4nem
I almost threw up looking at y'all.

"Quez shut up talking shit, noodle leg ass." I said causing us to laugh again.

MyaGalore
To the big transgender looking girl bitch stfu and take care of them dusty ass kids. Bitch yo oldest child almost five and you twenty.🤡

"It's giving fan behavior-"

"Bitch shut the fuck up because you don't know me or my kids to speak on shit! Unless you gon pull up then shut the fuck up!" Tyra said and I shook my head.