9

Adrian Rodriguez

May 20, 2021Home

May 20, 2021
Home.
~~~

Kash
Bitch I said keep yo
mouth shut

Kash
You know damn well
we was drunk asf so
why you tryna start
shit?

Kash
Oml you ah lame
ass hoe

Kash
Weird hoe don't
speak on me
no mo or I'll
beat the fuck
out of you

I wiped my tears leaning back in my chair. I put my phone down and looked up at the professor as he taught. There was five more minutes until class was over and I could rush home. I don't even know why the hell I came today. Kash has been blowing my phone up nonstop.

"Class dismissed."

I snatched my bag off the table and literally rushed out the class. I had to avoid eye contact, I didn't want to let people know I was crying. I just ran to my car and rushed home. My chest tightened as I sobbed long and hard. I've been crying for days now.

I parked the car in front of my house and rushed inside. I sat down on the couch and pulled my phone out dialing Makenzie number.

"You have reached the voicemail box of-"

Once I heard the beep, I began to speak.

"Hey Kenzie it's Adrian, call me when you get the chance. I'm so so so sorry Kenz and you know I would never want to hurt you like this. If you could please give me the chance to explain myself. I'm sorry bestie and I love you."

I hung up the phone and placed my hands over my face. I leaned over on the couch letting the tears rush down my face.
~~~

Shamir Miles
Mac House
~~~

"She won't leave her room, she won't eat or nothing. My Dad tried talking to her but she won't speak. I don't know what it is." Mac shook his head smoking his blunt.

"You think it's cause I'm back?"

"Nah, it's deeper than that. The whole situation is just not good and she usually tells me what's up. All I know is Quez said Camari said that they all got into a huge argument and Makenzie walked away. They never said what the argument was about though." He shrugged.

"You think she'll tell me?"

He shrugged, "You can try."

"I'll be back." I got up from my seat and walked in the house. I sat my phone on the counter and jogged upstairs. I opened her room door to see her looking at television. I closed the door and she looked over at me.

"I'm not in the mood Sha, okay?"

"I ain't come up here for allat now chill. What's up with you?" I asked and she shrugged her shoulders.