39.

Shamir Miles

December 25, 2021
Christmas
~~~

"In the meadow we could build a snowman." Alexis sang dancing up to me with a mistletoe. I laughed a bit before grabbing her throat and kissing her. We kissed for a minute before I pulled away and she was blushing like crazy.

"I love you."

"I love you too." She smiled, "So, what time is the party? Should we exchange gifts now or wait until later?"

"Let's do it now." I said causing her to nod.

"Be right back." She skipped off to the bedroom and I opened the hall closet pulling out all the gifts I had gotten her and the bros. We were gonna head to Quez and Mari house soon for the annual Christmas party they throw every year.

I laid all Alexis gifts on the table and put the others in a basket so I wouldn't forget to take them.

"It ain't much but-" She paused looking at all the gifts I had gotten her. "Babe, really all this?"

"I mean yeah." I shrugged and she smiled. She handed me a gift before jogging back to the bedroom. She came out dragging a bin full of shit.

The hell she mean it ain't much?

"Nah Lex yeen' get all this shit for me." I said causing her to look back at the bin.

"That's not a lot."

"What the hell is your definition of a lot Lex?" I questioned and she just laughed.

"Whatever, everything in here you deserve for being an awesome ass boyfriend. I couldn't ask for anyone better." She batted her lashes and pecked my lips. "Now open."

We sat down and began opening the presents we'd gotten for each other. I had clothes, shoes, money, jewelry and a few other items that I said I liked. We been exchanging gifts with each other for a long time. But this year she went all out for a nigga. I mean she was able to lock a nigga down so she special.

We thanked each other for our gifts and she was happy with everything she'd gotten. Alexis was always grateful though, so I didn't expect her to act like she didn't like the shit. I cleared her Amazon wishlist of twenty damn expensive items. She knew I was trying my hardest this year for real.

"Thank you baby." Alexis smiled looking around. "But you have one more gift to unwrap."

"Lex man I told you not to get me all this stuff-"

"Shh." She walked over to the lights dimming them. She smirked at me before walking back to where I was. I watched her slowly undo her robe and she dropped it to the ground. I bit my lip and she walked up closer on me.

"You like?"

As she got closer, I could see she had a nigga name tatted right above her cat. I can't even lie, that shit made me smile wide as hell. Nah she got a nigga marked...this all mines fa sho.

"I love." I ran my hands up and down her hips. She slowly began to pull my shirt over my head.

"This is all yours daddy." She whispered in my ear. Man I threw her ass on the couch. Oh yeah, i'ma fuck her real good cause she deserve it.
~~~

"Finally, I was starting to get nervous." Camari spoke as Alexis and I walked in the party hand in hand. "You ain't smoke did you?"

"No." I huffed, now I gotta be sober at this dry ass party. I'm just here for moral support anyways.

"Hi Alexis." Camari spoke hugging her.

"Is Mac nem here yet?" I questioned.

"Yeah, they all sitting at the table in the kitchen." Alexis and I nodded and went off to them. They were at the table looking bored as hell like usual.