26

Makenzie Parks

July 8, 2021
~~~

I softly closed the door making sure no one was around. I fucked around and fell asleep at Kash house again last night. I don't know why, but his dick is like melatonin. It knocks me out every single time. I tip toed up the stairs making sure Mac bedroom door was closed.

It was.

I happily walked past before stopping in front of the guest bedroom. I placed my hand on the knob before twisting it slowly. I carefully entered seeing Sha on the bed asleep. I walked up to him and scanned him for a quick minute.

"Get yo weird ass out." Sha mumbled tiredly never opening his eyes.

"How you know it's me?" I asked and he opened one eye.

"I can feel yo weird ass."

I laughed a bit before sitting on the edge of the bed.

"So, where you gonna go? You got a spot now?" I asked as he flipped over on his back throwing one arm behind his head.

He slowly opened both his eyes before rubbing them.

"Why?"

"I just wanna know. Calm down ain't nobody checking for you like that. I kissed my teeth playfully rolling my eyes.

"Whatever." He licked his lips, "But since you wanna know, nah I ain't. I got somewhere to stay for now so you know."

"What if I want you to stay here?" I asked and he smirked a bit.

"Chill, you get me kicked out the house every few weeks. Just can't let this shit keep happening. Gotta go somewhere where I have stability. I don't have that here." He side eyed me before closing his eyes.

I stood up nodding, "It's okay you'll miss me."

"Take yo ass to bed." He turned over and I chuckled leaving out the room. I closed the door before heading to bed myself.
~~~

6 hours later
12:21pm
~~~

"Wake up sleepyhead." Camari jumped on me causing me to laugh.

"I'm up." I sniffed, "Who burnt something?"

"Mac." Camari laughed, "So, what you wanna do tonight?"

"Sleep." I yawned sitting up in the bed. "Is Sha here?"

"No, he was leaving out when I was coming in. He had some stuff with him so he probably won't be back for a while." Camari said causing me to nod.

"Let me feed Skylar then-"

I froze seeing Skylar in fetal position not moving. I snatched the blankets off me and walked over to her cage looking at her.

"Sky?" I asked shaking the cage a bit.

No movement.

"Is she okay?" Camari asked coming over.

"I don't know." I opened her cage reaching my hand down to grab her. She laid still in my hand as I poked her more than once. "Sky, wake up."

"Girl Sky dead." Camari said looking up from her phone.

"She's just playing dead." I said clearly in denial.

"It says, when a hamster is in fetal position, not making any movement, and you can't find a heartbeat then it's dead." She said pushing in the phone in my view.

I bursted out in tears and Camari looked at me shocked.

"It's okay Kenzie." Camari said taking her from my hand. She patted my back as I placed my hand over my eyes upset as fuck. I've always wanted a hamster a now that I get one she turns around and dies on me?