28.

Makenzie Parks

July 12, 2021
Home.
~~~

"Hello?" Sha paused answering the phone. "Yeah, I'm busy right now."

I kissed his neck straddling his lap.

"Nah, but I got ya. Be there in five, aight." He hung up the phone and sat up causing me to get off him.

"Where you going?" I asked as he stretched his body.

"Alexis need me."

"But you was about to give me some dick." I poked out my lip.

He shrugged, "Go get some from Kash. I don't know what else to tell you."

He fixed his clothes grabbing his belongings. I sat on the bed letting him walk right out the door. I laid back in my bed pulling my phone out my pocket dialing Kash number.

"What the fuck yur' want?"

"Some dick."

"Come get it then."

"I'm on the way." I smiled before hanging the phone up.
~~~

Shamir Miles

Apartment
~~~

"So what do you think?" Alexis asked as we walked through the empty apartment.

"I mean it's cool."

"So do you want it or should I keep looking? If this isn't what you had in mind then-"

"Chill." I threw my arm around her shoulder. "This place nice, we can go put a down payment on it now and shit. Let's do it."

She took a step back.

"Are we buying this apartment as friends?" Alexis asked pushing her hair behind her ear.

"Is that what you want us to be?" I asked and she furrowed her brows.

"Huh?"

"I assumed we was already together." I scratched my head.

She grabbed my face kissing my lips. I hugged her and she smiled at me.

"I really love you."

"I know you do." I chuckled.

"Did you get the job?"

"Nah they ain't hire me."

Walmart lame ass ain't wanna give me a job. Fuck Walmart wit they weak ass.

"Awe I'm sorry Sha," She sighed, "I mean you can apply for-"

"Fuck that I'm back on the block." I said causing her to sigh.

"For now, until you get a real job."

"It is a real job, I make money don't it?" I questioned and she nodded.

"Yes but-"

"Bruh chill, we gon be straight. Let's go do what we gotta do for this apartment and start from there aight?"

"Okay." She nodded.
~~~

"Where you been at?" Quez asked as I stepped out the car.

"Handling business."

"Alexis?" Mac questioned blowing smoke from his mouth. I nodded as he passed the blunt to me. I took a puff before passing it to Dee. "Yo is that like yo girl ah sum nigga?"

"Yeah." I licked my bottom lip taking a seat on the step beside Quez.

"Null, since when?"

"Don't worry bout it." I took the blunt taking a puff from that shit again. It felt good to have my baby back.