34.

Machai Parks

November 4, 2021
Home
~~~

"How long she been gone?" Quez asked as we walked through the mall searching for clothes.

"Every since we got into it." I said scratching my hair.

"She livin' wit Kash?" Sha asked and I nodded.

"That's what pops say." I shrugged.

Makenzie up and left the other night without warning. Shit I ain't even stressin' bout it. Makenzie ass grown, but she disrespectful as fuck. So obsessed with Kash like he put a spell on her or sum. Both of them lame as fuck to me if we being honest.

"You still gon get her that car for her birthday?" Sha asked.

I scoffed, "I wish I would come out my pocket fo' her ungrateful ass. She was already on thin ice wit a nigga now she definitely ain't gettin shit. Better make Kash get it."

"Damn that's fucked up." Sha shook his head.

"Well how bout you buy it Sha, hm? Since you so muthafuckin worried about her transportation." I said causing Quez to grab me.

"Yo chill."

"All I said was it's fucked up? How does that piss you off?" Sha laughed and I snatched away from Quez.

"Whatever nigga."

"Both y'all chill out, but back to you Mac. Don't you think y'all should call and make sure that she really with Kash?"

"She wit him."

"Aight Mac." He sighed.
~~~

Makenzie Parks

Kash House
~~~

"Lulu you ready to eat?" I asked as she walked in the kitchen where Kash and I were talking.

I picked her up and sat her in the high chair. I grabbed the bowl and a baby spoon fixing her some mashed potatoes.

"Here mama." I pecked her face and sat it down.

The baby started crying and Kash sat up a bit in his chair putting the bottle in his mouth. I began to clean up the mess I made while cooking as Kash rocked and fed the baby.

"What time is da' appointment?" Kash asked.

"I been already." I mumbled and he sighed.

"I'm sorry Kenz."

"It's okay, you were up all night with Kamoni so I let you sleep in." I said washing the dishes.

"Yur' find out the gender?" He asked and I shook my head.

"She asked me did I wanna know, and I told her I wanted it to be a surprise." I said causing him to groan.

"Why?"

"I just wanted it to be." I laughed and he smirked at me.

"Yeah yeah." It was silent for a little while. "My mama coming home tomorrow night. Just ta' let yur' know."

"That's good." I nodded, "I'll clean out her bedroom."

"Naw, just leave it. She'll understand since all her grankids be hur'." He shrugged.

"You going somewhere today?"

"Didn't plan on it."

"Can I borrow the car? I have to go to work." I asked and he nodded.

"Yur' need a ride Kenz? Cause yur' know if yur' want me to I'll get yur' a car. Ion' caur' nun bout it." He said and I sighed.

"Kash...just drop it. I'll be okay."